Game 1 against Pitt 3pm

Advertisement
and we run into another out

/the runner should go there by all rights with that pitch in the dirt but AV is slowwwwww for a SS
//should be 1-2 no outs though

Advertisement
No fear in the coach. They make bone headed plays and don’t give a f***. Coach tomato sauce is fu**ing terrible

Nice catch by the Pitt OFer, heading to the 9th at 4-4, but it feels like they have all the momentum

Advertisement
and we run into another out

/the runner should go there by all rights with that pitch in the dirt but AV is slowwwwww for a SS
//should be 1-2 no outs though
No. The catcher caught it clean. You only go when you see the ball get away regardless of speed.

You still don’t think so Bun. Their putting on a clinic today on what a good team looks like. Something we only dream we could look like
I suppose, but you were pretty quiet at 4-0 in the 7th my man, lt me guess you knew they would score 4 unanswered????

Advertisement
No. The catcher caught it clean. You only go when you see the ball get away regardless of speed.

Runners decision, off speed in the dirt in the opposite batters box I would have gone back when I played, Vilar is just slow. I will admit the catcher made one **** of a pick and throw. Either way hopefully that does not decide the game. But our BP and defense will likely blow it.

I suppose, but you were pretty quiet at 4-0 in the 7th my man, lt me guess you knew they would score 4 unanswered????
I was finishing up at the gym. I turned on Apple TV and closed my eyes while the game was tuning in. I guess I should have never turned it on. I was bad luck.

Advertisement
I was finishing up at the gym. I turned on Apple TV and closed my eyes while the game was tuning in. I guess I should have never turned it on. I was bad luck.
I put this on you, lol. JK, this is on our relief pitchers and defense

Advertisement
Back