CFB GAMBLING TIME

Advertisement
It's business
business is booming

1663378247450.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok I’m going to pick some games this season. I’ll put them here. Fwiw I did this professionally many moons ago. I don’t handicap or gamble anymore. I do however still pay attention and thought it might be fun. 52.37% is breakeven for those that understand. There’s one person on this site that truly understands how this works. Knowledge of Chip’s (RIP) and Doyle’s old consortium is how I know you’ve been around. So… tonight take the points and the Steelers. I’ll post reply’s to my own posts and see how I do. It’s been a minute for me. Maybe I suck. 😂 we’ll see together 🤫 🙏

Advertisement
Under for the Steelers game, O30 rushing attempts for the Browns, Chubb anytime TD.

WVU and Coastal Carolina spreads

Advertisement
Under for the Steelers game, O30 rushing attempts for the Browns, Chubb anytime TD.

WVU and Coastal Carolina spreads
Weather supposedly turned windy in Cleveland so I think your mind is in the right spot.

I think MTSU OL can't handle Miami DL.

MTSU has a new offensive coordinator this year, and they are transitioning to the air raid. I guess if the QB can get the ball out quick in an air raid, it would possibly neutralize our DL, but can their 2-star WRs beat our secondary? I think no.

Other side of the ball, there is national noise about the offense. They should be looking to get it clicking in advance of ACC play. I think it was @Boarcane that said the team wasn't down on themselves after the loss. That would be my old concern... a hangover, sleepwalk game ahead of the bye and UNC. But that is where I trust Mario.

I think you get Miami cheap this week because the offense looked bad. This would be 28 or above if they looked good and won. Take Miami.

Advertisement
Back