Gall Starting

I like Gall #67 . He's about 2 digits short of heaven & he reminds me of the Norwegian fellow that I always see at the Y when I go in for my morning workout.

He's usually alone. But he's always there when the doors open at 2AM.

If you can get into the steam room early enough you just might be so lucky as to have some one-on-one time with him.

View attachment 40037

He actually played pretty well against Pitt but that ghey ******* picture...just terrible.

Advertisement
thank god Richt took over this turnkey progrsm and we have horses in the stable, 5-4 is an atrocity, very few programs have a Gall waiting in the wings

Gall played a little center last year actually looked competent.

Linder may be better suited at G when he comes back, where de looked solid as freshman.

Linder needs to get a lot stronger to be effective anywhere on the OL. Maybe his injuries the last two years have kept him from gaining strength and size. Maybe Felden has de-emphasized power training in lieu of endurance training. Whatever it is Linder gets ragdolled too much.

Chise, u bring up a solid point about Felder, actually. I appreciate endurance, but I noticed our guys getting man handled at the point of attack a lot this season in the trenches. I'm hoping strength is emphasized this off season as well.

Linder may be better suited at G when he comes back, where de looked solid as freshman.

Linder needs to get a lot stronger to be effective anywhere on the OL. Maybe his injuries the last two years have kept him from gaining strength and size. Maybe Felden has de-emphasized power training in lieu of endurance training. Whatever it is Linder gets ragdolled too much.

Chise, u bring up a solid point about Felder, actually. I appreciate endurance, but I noticed our guys getting man handled at the point of attack a lot this season in the trenches. I'm hoping strength is emphasized this off season as well.

just do what bama does and add some hgh and roids

Linder was out all spring and probably never truly earned the job. I really hope he's not our starting center next year.

Advertisement

I've heard from multiple people that endurance training trumps all else with Felder. Hasn't translated into anything except more injuries.

Advertisement

Not that I disagree, that GIF still sums up my sentiments about this horrific OL.

Kaaya's worst nightmare has come to reality. BK needs to put some armour on that Knights used to wear going into a battle.

Not that I disagree, that GIF still sums up my sentiments about this horrific OL.

They could publish pictures with throbbing boners sticking out of every ******* in their bodies. If they block people I don't care.

Last edited:

They could publish pictures with throbbing boners sticking out of every ******* in their bodies. If they block people I don't care.
[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] don't porst, you would care either way.

Advertisement
You know what's sad about Linder? He was on the rimington watch list at the beginning of the year

Advertisement
Back