Gall Starting

Advertisement
Granted he looked alright against Pitt, but...Ugh. Who's our second (third) team center?

We've all seen this kid get mauled like a bytch on multiple occasions, but for some reason I'm strangely optimistic that he plays a decent game, has alot to prove though.

Advertisement
3d5.gif

Advertisement
Give the guy some credit considering he held his own against that Pitt DT. Clearly he won't face a better line against uva, nc state or duke.

Linder has been pushed around badly this year - I'd rather Gall be in based on last game.

Gall played a little center last year actually looked competent.

Linder may be better suited at G when he comes back, where de looked solid as freshman.

Advertisement
I like Gall #67 . He's about 2 digits short of heaven & he reminds me of the Norwegian fellow that I always see at the Y when I go in for my morning workout.

He's usually alone. But he's always there when the doors open at 2AM.

If you can get into the steam room early enough you just might be so lucky as to have some one-on-one time with him.

Screen-Shot-2015-08-31-at-1.35.33-PM.jpg

Last edited:
Gall played a little center last year actually looked competent.

Linder may be better suited at G when he comes back, where de looked solid as freshman.

Linder needs to get a lot stronger to be effective anywhere on the OL. Maybe his injuries the last two years have kept him from gaining strength and size. Maybe Felden has de-emphasized power training in lieu of endurance training. Whatever it is Linder gets ragdolled too much.

Advertisement
I like Gall #67 . He's about 2 digits short of heaven & he reminds me of the Norwegian fellow that I always see at the Y when I go in for my morning workout.

He's usually alone. But he's always there when the doors open at 2AM.

If you can get into the steam room early enough you just might be so lucky as to have some one-on-one time with him.

View attachment 40037

God help us this week

Advertisement
Back