Gaiz Applewhite hired Donofrio Gaiz!

Insanecane

Junior
Banned
This of course has nothing to do with his hire at the OC position but I figured it was worth a mention, since it seems to concern so many on here.
So let me reiterate, he hired Donofrio to be his defensive coordinator. True story.
sincerely,
-Insanecane

Advertisement
Why hasn’t anyone mentioned this ?

Hopefully manny doesn’t allow him to make defensive hires.

Stop bringing this stupid **** up, the guy won't be brought in to hire coaches.

Advertisement
Again what does that have to do with him running an offense? We already have our DC.

That was the biggest head scratching hire ever. Now, he won’t be making those decisions here, so it doesn’t matter. It was certainly a WTF moment. Maybe he thought the O would score so much it wouldn’t matter.

Advertisement
This of course has nothing to do with his hire at the OC position but I figured it was worth a mention, since it seems to concern so many on here.
So let me reiterate, he hired Donofrio to be his defensive coordinator. True story.
sincerely,
-Insanecane
Wow, I wasn't aware. Thanks op.

All HCs make bad choices. Doritos just hits close to home. Fedora didn’t get canned because he made perfect choices. His disbelief in CTE was a head scratcher too. Nobody is perfect. Go Canes.

Advertisement
The defensive coordinator I believe recommended Doritos right? Not excusing the hire but I believe they ran similar defensive schemes?

sincerely,
-Insanecane

Fake news.

Advertisement
sincerely,
-Insanecane

Let’s hope our idiots never pick him to be HC at Miami. Maybe he was looking at game tape of that Miami v Houston game back in 90’s with Klingler and thought Dono was DC back then.

Advertisement
Back