Gaillard no longer visiting

Advertisement
I still need confirmation because I dont see anything on twitter, the UGA 247 site hasnt confirmed it by a staff member and on twitter the only thing I saw was this
Nick Burch ‏@_NickBurch Jan 22
4-star UGA DT commit (and Louisville recruit) Lamont Gaillard says he's 85% committed but has a massive UGA tattoo.
And that was from yesterday so somethings confusing me

Advertisement
**** this staff for blowing this... among other things.

Im not defending the staff but flips happen all the time and we saw with a local recruit who will remain nameless that if a kid falls in love with another school he's going there and with another recruit that if hes committed to another school but somebody he wants to go to offers later he'll go there. Its not always the staff ****ed it up just UGA won if this is true because like my post before I still havent seen where this is true

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
4 hours after this was first "reported" and other then that 1 guy on twitter I still have yet to see any confirmation sooooooooooooooooooo how long is this supposed to take?

Cross, don't come in here talking dumb **** when you don't know the back story to his recruitment.

I wish he would've came for a visit at least, but I can respect the fact he decided not to waste his time and the canes coaches

Advertisement
Back