Gage Gaynor

Maybe coaching staff couldnt get anyone that wanted to play for us after we lost to FIU and Duke, so they just told the players to ask their friends and family if they want to come join the fun. Cant wait for Louisiana State Tech A&M! Blake James said it promises to be a fun event for our player AND our fans. What more can you ask for? Yeaaaa bby. E before W.

Advertisement
I watched every MSD home game for the last 2 seasons and Gage is not even remotely close to UM material. I don't even think he has any other offers. MSD plays in a very weak district. I would say watch his tape vs Plantation and Miami High, and you'll see how weak he really is. Agains those 2 schools he got worked hard. This is obviously a family package deal at play here with his Cousin and family pushing hard. Preferred walk on yes. Scholarship O lineman? Hard pass. Get rid of Barry

So he’d fit the prototype perfectly

We need 2 more o lineman we need bodies Donaldson is most likely gone. We are super thin on the line and especially talent wise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not me I agree whole heartedly he should stay but at least 2 people close to the team say he is leaving

Wow can’t say I’m shocked but some of these kids have zero self awareness. He must’ve slept through the entire season of film review.

Wow can’t say I’m shocked but some of these kids have zero self awareness. He must’ve slept through the entire season of film review.
Tbh the only thing I dont like about him leaving is depth. Dude has been a flop. Overweight and inconsistent.

Advertisement
I will give him this, the kid looks like he has a mean streak and wants to hit you. That says a lot more than our sorry *** line outside of Gaynor. Our dudes are soft and have zero mean streak. Talent wise? Meh, who knows with OL these days. This is a desperation offer for sure after the horrendous OL recruiting. Pathetic. Just offer everyone who is a high 3* and above and then that kid can’t complain that we didn’t offer or we offered too late lol solves one little issue

Sorry gentlemen, as important as being aggressive, mean and playing through the whistle is sometimes that’s just not enough. This kid has 7 offers and only one of those is this year. He has zero visits and not even one of those 7 juggernauts is actively pushing for him. As a PWO fine but this is a desperation move. This would be similar to Tommy Kennedy except he takes a scholarship spot for 4 years.

This is complete malpractice by Barry. With the way this OL played this year and our depth issues, he should have had 10-15 quality prospects that he was actively recruiting and in constant contact with. There should have been 5 OL targets on OV’s these past 2 weekends. If Manny doesn’t fire his aśś along with **** after the bowl game he would be signing his own pink slip. Personally I’d fire him as soon as the 2 OL LOI’s come in on Wednesday morning.

Advertisement
Guys, Clemson hasn't had an O-lineman drafted in the last 10 years, its scheme not players!!!

Advertisement
Back