Gaby said UM moving on without one of its commits…

Advertisement
I’d imagine Broussard or Riley. Both good efforts by our staff. Broussard was a good early eval. Riley was a good commitment in enemy territory for a top rated kid. Maybe with better season we hang on

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s not going to be a lot more. Stop it. Maybe Riley. Maybe Broussard. If shavers isn’t in the class it’s cause we made room. Rudolph might be grades.

Advertisement
I don’t think it’s Broussard or Riley yet because there is no official commitment to the other school. It might be Rudolph with grades

Broussard is no longer on the 247 commit list.

1702660129328.png

Advertisement
This might not be the popular opinion and I will probably get down-voted to ****..but the day you start letting 3* kids run game on you, is the day you lose all credibility in the recruiting market. That was Manny's downfall. Golden too to a certain extent. Getting played by a 5* is one thing..but dont let a 3* kid think he can play you for a fool. If the staff is moving on, im sure it was because the Broussard wasnt keeping it 100 with them and they peeped he was being dishonest. At that point, cut the chord. Good luck kid.

(DISCLAIMER: Forget everything I just wrote if it wasnt Broussard. LOL)

Advertisement
Back