Gaby mock class

Advertisement
I’m with this but I think Williams is the guy Mario will pick. He is a leader and will get better. But facts on both. Nickel can really sling it also
True. I forgot about Williams. Just keep stacking arms. Let the cream rise.

**** that’s pretty great. He would’ve batted a higher average if we hadn’t dropped some guys and if Riley hadn’t flipped. Impressive

Advertisement
He did pretty well a couple years back, last year wasn't so hot at 14/28. Nonetheless, some early names to monitor.

QB: Luke Nickel
RB: Byron Louis, Alvin Henderson
WR: Tyler Williams, Vernell Brown, Dallas Wilson, Waden Charles (he said watching closely, I know D$ said similar or didn't expect him)
TE: Luka Gilbert, Marshall Pritchett
OL: Lamar Williams, SJ Aofaituli, Demetri Manning, Gabe Smith
DL: Nate Marshall, Randy Adirika, Myron Charles, Malik Autry, Iose Epenesa, Tylon Lee, Mariyon Dye
LB: Melendez, Gavin Nix, Zayden Walker
CB: Pickett, Ben Hanks, Ewald, Aidan Anding
S: Amari Wallace, Bryce Fitzgerald
That DL class is insane! That LB class is insane! That DB class particularly CB is insane! That WR class is sick and that pull at RB is elite. TE class is awesome. OL class will be better than this projection. QB Nickel is a stud!

Advertisement
Who the **** uses vaseline? You in prison?

Angela Lansbury No GIF

We last signed 4 CBs in 2018 class. In 2011, we signed 6 in a class of 32. Other than those 2 times we’ve signed 3 CBs in 3 other years which included DJ Dallas as a CB in one of those years. Mario had one of those 3 CB classes in 2022 which 2 have already transferred out. We desperately need to address the CB room.
Solid info.

Someone needs to go back through the gator jabroni tears thread and find the pencil/notebook paper list of how they would reach the 300 point class and **** near all the names ended up getting crossed through to see what a real mess of a mock class looks like, was the 2023 class maybe?

Someone needs to go back through the gator jabroni tears thread and find the pencil/notebook paper list of how they would reach the 300 point class and **** near all the names ended up getting crossed through to see what a real mess of a mock class looks like, was the 2023 class maybe?
Not Me Friend GIF

Advertisement

This is why I care but I also don’t care about class rankings. I care because it provides a very rough sense of the quality of the class, and it seems to help with momentum among the front runner recruits.

I don’t care because On3, ESPN et al are morans and coach evaluations are far and away more important. And let’s face it the Gator fans are fvking insane about that class calculator. No one wants to be like those tools.

We last signed 4 CBs in 2018 class. In 2011, we signed 6 in a class of 32. Other than those 2 times we’ve signed 3 CBs in 3 other years which included DJ Dallas as a CB in one of those years. Mario had one of those 3 CB classes in 2022 which 2 have already transferred out. We desperately need to address the CB room.
100%. That CB room needs to be focused on. Mario needs to make it personal.

The one where the guy has a weird toe-thumb?

Say less.

1666992327144.png

Quote Reply

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back