Advertisement
In the portal. 1,000 yard guys

Other productive guys

Advertisement
In the portal. 1,000 yard guys

Other productive guys

Ty for posting this.

Someone in the staff needs to get in contact with Tinsley

Fully expect Worsham to transfer so we’re going to need bodies. With Harley, Rambo, and possibly Worsham gone, that leaves, K. Smith, Brinson, B. Smith, George, Restrepo, Horton, and now Ladson. That’s 7 and I would think we’d need at least 10. So another transfer, Coleman, and?
Redding too

Advertisement
So nobody is questioning Ladson measurables. What I want to know is if the kid is a cancer or not. I don't know the kid. But it is very important that we get the lockerroom right with this new staff. 5 stars can bring 5 star problems. Is this kid leaving a really good winning program because he felt he was not treated as a 5 star diva? I don't know but I hope that Cristobal has the balls to force 5 stars to work as hard as everyone.

So nobody is questioning Ladson measurables. What I want to know is if the kid is a cancer or not. I don't know the kid. But it is very important that we get the lockerroom right with this new staff. 5 stars can bring 5 star problems. Is this kid leaving a really good winning program because he felt he was not treated as a 5 star diva? I don't know but I hope that Cristobal has the balls to force 5 stars to work as hard as everyone.
Nope Mario is just like Manny. He allows kids to transfer here without any background info and he will allow players back even when they quit on the team just because they are good.

@DMoney mentioned it on the pod, body type is big here.

Jacob L from Southern Cal, 6'6 270 DL.
Ladson 6'3 205 ish WR
Skinner 6'5 210 with frame to add 30 pounds

These are big long body types
CIS doesn’t want to listen even though I keep being proven right. We’re small and have been small for years. You can’t get away with that anymore like we did in the 80’s.

Advertisement
Our best WRs the last few years have been transfers.. KJ Osborn and Rambo. Two NFL guys. Pretty amazing track record. I'd take Ladson and another WR if we think he can produce. Need at least 1 with the loss of Harley, Rambo, Pope, Wiggins. I'm high on the WRs in our current room but it's not deep and inexperienced.

Our best WRs the last few years have been transfers.. KJ Osborn and Rambo. Two NFL guys. Pretty amazing track record. I'd take Ladson and another WR if we think he can produce. Need at least 1 with the loss of Harley, Rambo, Pope, Wiggins. I'm high on the WRs in our current room but it's not deep and inexperienced.
2 1,000 yard WRs in the portal right now. Just saying.

Mario is just like manny? I hope this is sarcasm.
I’m certain Mario does background checks. Checks with teammates, students, the principal etc. I’m pretty sure he’s mentioned it in one of his interviews about a certain kid we signed.

Mario isn’t bringing in a “cancer”. He’s not dumb

Advertisement
I think all college coaches would and do bring in "cancers," as long as they think the kid can help them. To think they don't is naive. Pressure to win is enormous these days.

I don’t think that’s the case with ladson. I wouldn’t label him a “can’t miss” prospect I’m willing to gamble on if he’s a cancer

Mario is just like manny? I hope this is sarcasm.
I’m certain Mario does background checks. Checks with teammates, students, the principal etc. I’m pretty sure he’s mentioned it in one of his interviews about a certain kid we signed.

Mario isn’t bringing in a “cancer”. He’s not dumb
That dude had to be joking.

Advertisement
Back