Gaby just CBd another WR portal guy here

Advertisement
Exactly what I said. Low risk. Him and banks gives us 2 kids who played on championship teams who have been in systems like Saban and Dabo. We need to bring kids in who have been in that type of atmosphere until Mario develops it here

So nobody is questioning Ladson measurables. What I want to know is if the kid is a cancer or not. I don't know the kid. But it is very important that we get the lockerroom right with this new staff. 5 stars can bring 5 star problems. Is this kid leaving a really good winning program because he felt he was not treated as a 5 star diva? I don't know but I hope that Cristobal has the balls to force 5 stars to work as hard as everyone.
Again, does Mario strike you as a guy who wouldn't do that homework and burn a scholarship on a 2 year rental locker room cancer? It's amazing how many of your are seemingly excited to have Mario here but assume he can't do the basics of his job. So much Manny PTSD..

Advertisement
8453AC27-4307-454D-8ECB-4F1F44FD0FB6.jpeg

Whatever that means

Advertisement
Didn’t we just get rid of two guys that couldn’t catch a cold..now we’re going after another one..
Cajun, from all reports Ladson is a a player who hasn’t caught a break with injuries. We don’t currently have a WR on the roster with his Experience or Skill set. He’ll be a plug and play guy at Miami for 1-2 years and should yield positive results ala Rambo with TVD slinging the rock. The risk/reward is favorable for Miami!

Advertisement
CIS doesn’t want to listen even though I keep being proven right. We’re small and have been small for years. You can’t get away with that anymore like we did in the 80’s.

Only we weren't exactly small in the 80s either. Eddie Johnson as 6 ft. Michael Irvin was long. And then even transitioning into the early 90s (Lamar Thomas, Yatil Green, etc). Seems like we've always had a good variety of height at the position, from smallish types (Perriman, Hill) to lanky outside WRs (Irvin, Thomas), etc.

EDIT: Wesley Carrol was 6'+, Brian Blades 6', Dale Dawkins 6'1", Horace Copeland 6'3" (early 90s), etc.

Last edited:
Advertisement
gaby has been striking out left and right lately
I like Gaby and appreciate the work he does. But you can tell he gets most of his info off of here or social media. His crystal balls usually come off Fong or Ivins info, etc.

Only we weren't exactly small in the 80s either. Eddie Johnson as 6 ft. Michael Irvin was long. And then even transitioning into the early 90s (Lamar Thomas, Yatil Green, etc). Seems like we've always had a good variety of height at the position, from smallish types (Perriman, Hill) to lanky outside WRs (Irvin, Thomas), etc.

EDIT: Wesley Carrol was 6'+, Brian Blades 6', Dale Dawkins 6'1", Horace Copeland 6'3" (early 90s), etc.
You forgot Horace Copeland. He was also a tall, lanky WR stud for us.

Advertisement
Back