Gaby just CBd another WR portal guy here

I'm close to Clemson program, watch most of their games, wife graduated there, knew a coach on staff...Ladson never has had a talent issue. He just couldn't stay healthy. He has averaged less than 7 games played per year at Clemson.
He's had the drops too. Clemson fans would routinely talk about how he'd make difficult catches you wouldn't expect but drop the easy ones.

Advertisement
He's had the drops too. Clemson fans would routinely talk about how he'd make difficult catches you wouldn't expect but drop the easy ones.
I wouldn't worry about Drops usually WRs work through that. I'm more worried about is

Speed
Route running
50/50 ability
YAC

Advertisement
That's a concentration thing which happens when a receiver is trying to prove himself or overcompensate for bad QB play. That doesn't worry me

If I'm not mistaken there were some saying the same about Rambo b4 he got here as well. Maybe he can turn it around in a similar way...I do like Wease more tho

Advertisement
That's a concentration thing which happens when a receiver is trying to prove himself or overcompensate for bad QB play. That doesn't worry me

I don't understand the link to bad QB play and drops. If the ball is there, you catch it. Doesn't matter who the QB is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t we just get rid of two guys that couldn’t catch a cold..now we’re going after another one..

Advertisement
Back