Gaby just CBd another WR portal guy here

Advertisement
Advertisement
How can we all criticize how bad Manure was as a coach and be upset when young men leave Miami??

Frank Ladson is a great addition and will have the opportunity to excel with an elite QB.

Good pick up.

Plus we need some juniors and seniors on the roster for class symmetry.
No sure if symmetry and unproductive senior football players correlate?

Fully expect Worsham to transfer so we’re going to need bodies. With Harley, Rambo, and possibly Worsham gone, that leaves, K. Smith, Brinson, B. Smith, George, Restrepo, Horton, and now Ladson. That’s 7 and I would think we’d need at least 10. So another transfer, Coleman, and?
Don't forget Redding...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fully expect Worsham to transfer so we’re going to need bodies. With Harley, Rambo, and possibly Worsham gone, that leaves, K. Smith, Brinson, B. Smith, George, Restrepo, Horton, and now Ladson. That’s 7 and I would think we’d need at least 10. So another transfer, Coleman, and?
Is Redding still on the team or did he transfer out? Haven't heard anything about him.

Advertisement
I don’t have a problem with this take. Low risk high reward. South dade kid. Played at a championship caliber team. Can be used in recruiting over the next 2 years with local kids about staying home. Gives an older guy in wr room. Him and banks from bama and we have some kids who have contributed and played for championship teams.

Advertisement
Back