Gaby Drops Some Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
247 LEADERSHIP forces CB drops today. IF YOU NOTICE they are dropping all over the industry.
All this means is Gaby feels we are 1-2 in these guys recruitments, but this was forced by the bosses to create traffic to their sites.
This 1,000x.

This is a new thing that 247 is doing, the early class Crystal Ball predictions for teams around the country, they did the same thing for UGA, UF, FSU today, as well as Ole Miss & a bunch of other schools.

It’s just to drum up some clicks during early Spring Dead period, but anybody taking these Crystals in February as the Gospel is setting themselves up for disappointment.

This is also setting a dangerous precedent that can actually backfire in recruiting, kids hate when they think everybody knows where they’re going, they like to build suspense with their recruitments & have their moment, what’s going to happen if 247 keeps doing sh*t like this is kids are going to deliberately go out of their way to go against the grain of the all the “experts” opinion about where they’re going & make a surprise picks come ENSD.

You’re going to see more kids CB’d to a school all year long, then on NSD commit to a school that wasn’t even in the fold. 247 manipulates fans & understands how to create traffic with sensationalist premature predictions, it’s the digital version of yellow journalism.

Advertisement
Yeah he is. Just watch his development. His brother wasn't a stud either right? Best CB in the B1G.

His other brother was pretty good too. Clemson and the leaqgue.

This Mullen faster than Trayvon, maybe not as fast as Tiawan, much bigger than Tiawan, not as big as Trayvon.

Let the skills develop, but that is a an absolute stud in 2-3 years, if he comes around, and with T-Rob, I'd bet on that.
Agree with everything you’re saying except for the speed comments.

Trayvon is the fastest Mullen, Tiawan is faster than Trevell too, Trevell unless he’s improved his speed numbers actually hasn’t ran that fast of a 40 time & his track times weren’t that fast either. Eye test he looks around mid to high 4.5’s at best.

I 100% agree that he has good upside & will be developed into a good corner, he’s got good size in terms of height & arm length, he was skinny his Sophomore year, but as he fills out & adds more weight he’ll be much stronger & physically matured.

He is on par with Trayvon & Tiawan in terms of technique as a pure cover corner, he’s natural on the island as Press man corner, he just needs to add more weight & get bigger. But he’s a take all day IMO, Coco Creek has been the best CB factory in Broward, even better than STA & AH IMO, so Trevell fits in the same mold as the others that have come before him outta Coco.

Agree with everything you’re saying except for the speed comments.

Trayvon is the fastest Mullen, Tiawan is faster than Trevell too, Trevell unless he’s improved his speed numbers actually hasn’t ran that fast of a 40 time & his track times weren’t that fast either. Eye test he looks around mid to high 4.5’s at best.

I 100% agree that he has good upside & will be developed into a good corner, he’s got good size in terms of height & arm length, he was skinny his Sophomore year, but as he fills out & adds more weight he’ll be much stronger & physically matured.

He is on par with Trayvon & Tiawan in terms of technique as a pure cover corner, he’s natural on the island as Press man corner, he just needs to add more weight & get bigger. But he’s a take all day IMO, Coco Creek has been the best CB factory in Broward, even better than STA & AH IMO, so Trevell fits in the same mold as the others that have come before him outta Coco.
Always relied on eye test, track and 40 times aren't accurate as the start can make or break a 4.4. or 4.6.

Travell is faster than Trayvon at this stage, and Tiawan always had the jets. Plus we will see him in the fall after a year to get stronger and grow into his body. JMO

Always relied on eye test, track and 40 times aren't accurate as the start can make or break a 4.4. or 4.6.

Travell is faster than Trayvon at this stage, and Tiawan always had the jets. Plus we will see him in the fall after a year to get stronger and grow into his body. JMO
I’m not disagreeing with you overall, I’m super high on Trevell as a prospect, I just haven’t seen him run that fast as of yet, maybe he has but I’m not aware of it.

Trayvon ran a 4.46 laser at the NFL combine, that’s really fast especially at 6’2 200lbs. Idk if Trevell is that fast, maybe he is, but he hasn’t looked like it thus far.

But I’m in full agreement on everything else, he can cover really well & he will develop into a legit Field Corner.

If he wants to come to Miami we definitely better take him.

He played 6 games as a JR and had 0 offseason. Might be true, but I'll bet on the athleticism and frame
I wouldnt hes not that big/frame wise or the physicality i like. He is an ok player. He didnt stand out on the field at all when we played them.

Advertisement
Saw the title of the thread and was worried that is was NSFW.
Thank God Relief GIF by Wiz Khalifa
Thought that But you still clicked 😂
1613602983671.gif

Advertisement
Yeah he is. Just watch his development. His brother wasn't a stud either right? Best CB in the B1G.

His other brother was pretty good too. Clemson and the leaqgue.

This Mullen faster than Trayvon, maybe not as fast as Tiawan, much bigger than Tiawan, not as big as Trayvon.

Let the skills develop, but that is a an absolute stud in 2-3 years, if he comes around, and with T-Rob, I'd bet on that.
According to Gaby and his dropped balls, Trevell has grown past his listed height of 5’11 and appears to be growing closer to Trayvon’s stature.

Advertisement
I just updated the 247 website this morning. You cant even see Gabys picks, because so many were submitted after him.

Advertisement
This 1,000x.

This is a new thing that 247 is doing, the early class Crystal Ball predictions for teams around the country, they did the same thing for UGA, UF, FSU today, as well as Ole Miss & a bunch of other schools.

It’s just to drum up some clicks during early Spring Dead period, but anybody taking these Crystals in February as the Gospel is setting themselves up for disappointment.

This is also setting a dangerous precedent that can actually backfire in recruiting, kids hate when they think everybody knows where they’re going, they like to build suspense with their recruitments & have their moment, what’s going to happen if 247 keeps doing sh*t like this is kids are going to deliberately go out of their way to go against the grain of the all the “experts” opinion about where they’re going & make a surprise picks come ENSD.

You’re going to see more kids CB’d to a school all year long, then on NSD commit to a school that wasn’t even in the fold. 247 manipulates fans & understands how to create traffic with sensationalist premature predictions, it’s the digital version of yellow journalism.

Prime example of what I was talking about in my comment above...

Landon Hullaby is a 2022 4-star Safety from Mansfield TX, his older brother is a RB currently on the Texas roster from the 2020 class, his dad was also a UT alum & local coach down in Texas, pretty much his whole family bleeds Burnt Orange...

When all the Horns 247 writers did their early pre-Spring crystal ball predictions like what was done for Miami & the other schools etc, Landon received 8 cb’s all with a 7 or higher confidence rating that he would be committing to Texas...

Except he just committed to Oregon. Now an early verbal to Oregon doesn’t mean he’ll stick & sign with Oregon, Texas will definitely keep recruiting & try to get a flip as the year progresses, but the point is, all the 247 “experts” were so sure in their early FEBRUARY crystal balls that this kid would commit to UT & he just swerved on everyone, because as I said in my comment before, kids hate when everyone thinks they know where they’re going & will go out of their way to go against the grain just to prove a point.

So basically, these early *** predictions are meaningless & sensationalist. They’re just hyping up fans & creating clicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back