CANEONME

Sophomore
Well if you all are not aware Gaby Urrita dropped so low confidence balls for
4 star- ATH Jacolby Spells
4 star- CB Trevell Mullen (was all sec)
4 star- LB Wesley Bisainthe
4 star- QB Jacurri Brown

Advertisement
Probably has reason to believe we are the favorites for all these guys. Gaby seems to be grinding and talks to all these kids.

CB commitments, once one pops, will be contagious IMO. Much like WR last cycle. Had all three guys wrapped up in a 30 day window it seemed like.

Probably has reason to believe we are the favorites for all these guys. Gaby seems to be grinding and talks to all these kids.

CB commitments, once one pops, will be contagious IMO. Much like WR last cycle. Had all three guys wrapped up in a 30 day window it seemed like.
If staff can lock in Spells and Mullen early that would be huuuuuge. Little and Khamauri will be drawn out but ****, to get 2 studs in would make those dogfights easier IMO.

mullen isnt necessarily a stud
Yeah he is. Just watch his development. His brother wasn't a stud either right? Best CB in the B1G.

His other brother was pretty good too. Clemson and the leaqgue.

This Mullen faster than Trayvon, maybe not as fast as Tiawan, much bigger than Tiawan, not as big as Trayvon.

Let the skills develop, but that is a an absolute stud in 2-3 years, if he comes around, and with T-Rob, I'd bet on that.

Advertisement
Yeah he is. Just watch his development. His brother wasn't a stud either right? Best CB in the B1G.

This Mullen faster than Trayvon, maybe not as fast as Tiawan, much bigger than Tiawan, not as big as Trayvon.

Let the skills develop, but that is a an absolute stud in 2-3 years, if he comes around, and with T-Rob, I'd bet on that.
I agree with most of this post, but at the time, everyone on this board who saw Tiawan in person in HS said he was a beast & we needed to recruit him lol

I agree with most of this post, but at the time, everyone on this board who saw Tiawan in person in HS said he was a beast & we needed to recruit him lol
Agree and think you took my first sentence the wrong way. With this logic that Travell isn't that good, it is the same thing people were spewing about Tiawan. The pedigree is there, the athleticism is off the charts, size, he is a take and a stud.

Saw the title of the thread and was worried that is was NSFW.
Thank God Relief GIF by Wiz Khalifa

Advertisement
They are coming in fast and hopefully haphazardly for others.

Duffy to FSU? WTH!!!

This doesn't mean anything. Nor does it mean they will be committing to us or anyone anytime soon. I think 247 forces them to crystal ball at this point. Probably to increase website traffic and articles, etc.

Advertisement

Im not high on him and faced him this year.

He isnt on the same level as the brothers as of a few months ago,

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back