Ga Tech game

I'll be there And I would like to know where is the best tailgating or where all the Hurricane fans will be. This is my first ever Hurricane game and me and my family are really looking forward to it

West side of the stadium, in a bank parking lot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry for your loss...I will be there plus 2. We getting there early to drink and talk a little ****. Gonna need all the booze to get thru watching Alf and dorito. Support the players 1000%

Go Canes...**** Al

EXCITED-GEORGIA-TECH-FAN.gif

Advertisement
This is the one game I'm confident were going to win. Golden played the service academies when he was at Temple and we have beat GT since he's been here. Being familiar with that offense is as important as anything, it won't catch us off guard.

This is the one game I'm confident were going to win. Golden played the service academies when he was at Temple and we have beat GT since he's been here. Being familiar with that offense is as important as anything, it won't catch us off guard.

Exactly. One of a few things he's done right since he's been here.

Can you confirm where to tailgate please?? Is it the Bank Of America Plaza parking lot that is East of Interstate 75 (North Ave)? also do we need to pre-pay for parking? link?

UMvsTech.JPG

Advertisement
Trying to find a place to tailgate in the middle of Downtown Atlanta is such a cluster****.

Advertisement
Bringing my son. Would like to link up with some canes fans pregame. Look for the black tundra with the flags flyin!

Advertisement
Back