Ga Tech game

cooks002

Junior
Who is going to the G Tech game and where yall kicking it at? My momma just passed so I'm looking to get out and live it up, ride this thing till the wheels fall off. Growing up Mama always bought my Miami gear for Christmas even though we are Alabama people. My Mama is riding with us!!! Who is coming to the ATL?

:neonu::neonu:

Advertisement
I'll be there. Anyone know if the team will be at the Westin again this year?

Advertisement
I have four tickets to the game, but if we lose to Duke I probably wont even go.

I will be there also. Not looking forward to seeing the our Defense get gashed. At least watching Kayaa play will ease the pain.

i'm going to see the kids play, i agree the coaches are terrible and need to go, but that's not the kids fault. Im going to cheer them on!! And i cant wait!!!!!

Advertisement
i'm going to see the kids play, i agree the coaches are terrible and need to go, but that's not the kids fault. Im going to cheer them on!! And i cant wait!!!!!

Thats what I am saying. Only live once. **** I might not be here next season. Don't like what I am seeing coaching wise but still have to support these young men.

I'll be there with both kids, though I have a feeling earmuffs will be necessary when our fans get upset at the calls out coaches make.

Don't understand why people are down on this game. We have had their number for the last few years. We can outscore them easily, even if our defense takes the day off.

Advertisement
Don't understand why people are down on this game. We have had their number for the last few years. We can outscore them easily, even if our defense takes the day off.
Didn't we have Duke's number since we came into the ACC?

That, and GT had us on a four-year losing streak before we reciprocated. And FSU has had our number for the past four years so I guess we have no shot there either.

No....we don't have a shot because we suck.

Fold the season up I guess. I'll subscribe to this thinking. I'll go to the game and root for GT. :stephenahand:

Advertisement
Sorry for your loss; I will be there along with my alum kids, around the thirty on the []_[] side. I believe GT is doing a white out, so I'll be the middle age guy in the green jersey.

Who is going to the G Tech game and where yall kicking it at? My momma just passed so I'm looking to get out and live it up, ride this thing till the wheels fall off. Growing up Mama always bought my Miami gear for Christmas even though we are Alabama people. My Mama is riding with us!!! Who is coming to the ATL?

:neonu::neonu:

Wheels already came off bruh...where you been?

I'll be there And I would like to know where is the best tailgating or where all the Hurricane fans will be. This is my first ever Hurricane game and me and my family are really looking forward to it

Advertisement
Back