Ga Tech can't stop the run

how does king compare to weigmann from tamu?
Weigmann is better - more moxie, more consistent.

King is above avg for Gatech - they haven’t had a really capable QB/ball thrower in years (triple-option didn’t help). Probably avg compared to the rest of the QB talent in the ACC tho.

King can give them an extra TD or 2 if we have a busted coverage or if Kam isn’t back yet. Most of King’s deep balls have been on the edge (pause)

Advertisement
We’re not great coming off of byes in the last few years

1695780931758.png

Oddly enough GT is 24th in run defense according to PFF
I think the Wake Forest game is an anomaly, and they had 10TFLs and 8 sacks in that game. I don’t really know how PFF does all their analytics, but their run D doesn’t really pass the eye test given their entire body of work.

Advertisement
Comparing qb stats is useless. Their guy has basically played an entire games worth of time and pass attempts than TVD. They’ve been in battles with ole **** and loserville. We’ve only been in one battle

I think the Wake Forest game is an anomaly, and they had 10TFLs and 8 sacks in that game. I don’t really know how PFF does all their analytics, but their run D doesn’t really pass the eye test given their entire body of work.

They're giving up 237 ypg and 5.7 per carry. Both of those rank 130th. They're also at the very bottom for explosive run plays. Either OP read the PFF list wrong or something is broken.

Advertisement
Back