Fyi

Archibald quit at Wake. please stop bringing up that bum.. Lol Let that sink in..

Exactly. He never seemed to have the strong drive to play football. He decided to switch to Wake because, in his words, he loved the campus setting, with the small town, country feel, which mattered to him more than going to a big-name program (of which he had many offers). Then he decided to transfer to USF after breaking his leg and not playing for the year. Not sure if he'll ever even play at USF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Archibald quit at Wake. please stop bringing up that bum.. Lol Let that sink in..

A guy from my high school plays at Wake and said he was the biggest pu$$ in the program. Came in because he was a 4* and thought he was the **** and couldnt hang in conditioning, walked through drills, always homesick, never around the team, etc.

I just asked him this when he was back like 2 months ago before he went to summer camp. He almost didn't even remember the guy thats how big of an impact he had while he was at wake

A guy from my high school plays at Wake and said he was the biggest pu$$ in the program. Came in because he was a 4* and thought he was the **** and couldnt hang in conditioning, walked through drills, always homesick, never around the team, etc.

I just asked him this when he was back like 2 months ago before he went to summer camp. He almost didn't even remember the guy thats how big of an impact he had while he was at wake

And yet Al still recruited him. Al must have a great eye for talent.

And yet Al still recruited him. Al must have a great eye for talent.

...and so did a number of big programs, including Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Oregon, and a lot of others....so I guess they must have a great eye for talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back