Fyi

Advertisement
Can someone plz inform me as to why these finaical aid agreements are so important? Can't they sign these with multiple teams?

Yes they can sign with multiple teams, but it does give our staff the ability to communicate with the player on an unlimited basis. Now if McCLoud SIGNS an agreement with his other contenders then it's meaningless.

I will say if this group DOES all end up at Miami, the LB position is pretty set for next 3-4 years.

Advertisement
Didn't Dexter Williams sign one? Yawn
2 Weeks ago people said oh mccloud didn't sign a grant aid agreement like some of the others ones so he is gone but now today you want to use the excuse with dexter Williams. Man quit complaining

It is still good news. You'd rather him sign one now so that the staff can talk to him everyday and give him game shout-outs on social media. It all helps to build rapport between the staff and the kid. Plus by advertising that him, pinkney, shaq, and jack all signed one it shows other commits/prospects that these kids are actually taking positives steps toward solidifying Swag16. It is by no means a guarantee they come,but it should definitely be viewed as a positive.

i did read somewhere that the first school that a player signs this with, has more privileges than the other schools(if player ends up signing multiple). this is something new for this year.

havent confirmed it though, so it couldve been a passing rumor

Advertisement
Can someone plz inform me as to why these finaical aid agreements are so important? Can't they sign these with multiple teams?
1.That's an indicator that they made it by Compliance 2. Now the school has No contact restriction 3. The kids are gaurnteed a spot at the School

i did read somewhere that the first school that a player signs this with, has more privileges than the other schools(if player ends up signing multiple). this is something new for this year.

havent confirmed it though, so it couldve been a passing rumor
True..kid can only have so many schools on the hook.. i think 3..the first school will all was be one ..for example if he signs a fourth then it will nullify his 2nd agreement and so on the first school always remain...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems like a cheap publicity stunt by the staff to continue to drum up interest in the recruiting game, and deflect from the other obvious issues with this team. Don't know if anyone keeps stats on how many of the kids that sign these actually end up signing and enrolling. If it was like 95% then I would say it was worth mentioning. Other than that. Meh.

This is definitely a positive, it also allows our next coaching staff the ability to have unlimited access to the recruit.

Last edited:
Archibald quit at Wake. please stop bringing up that bum.. Lol Let that sink in..

Advertisement
Back