FYI: Football Away Game Tickets – Requests Now Available

Never been to Dook. I might make the trip this year, don’t know yet. Definitely going to FSU, FIU, and Pitt. But no food or drinks after halftime at Dook? What a shlt show

i go every two years and it is worth it. it is the closest to the orange bowl that i've seen. i've sat through losses for a long time and finally a win 2 years ago. the only thing that is an issue are the drunks. i've had fights/incidents 2 out of the last 3 trips just before or after the game. and leaving the stadium two years ago after winning, especially in the manner in which we won, was chilling! don't miss it!

Advertisement
i go every two years and it is worth it. it is the closest to the orange bowl that i've seen. i've sat through losses for a long time and finally a win 2 years ago. the only thing that is an issue are the drunks. i've had fights/incidents 2 out of the last 3 trips just before or after the game. and leaving the stadium two years ago after winning, especially in the manner in which we won, was chilling! don't miss it!

I’ve been there twice and have no idea what you are talking about comparing Wallace Wade to the OB

try to find pics of the miami beach bowl that was played there for a few years. it'll give you an idea of the sight lines

I'm sure it is, and will be, a garbage game-day experience. It'll probably be even more $hitty for football than JRS was for baseball. I still put in a request for seats - it'll be novel and fun to be that close for a game. Little Havana is going to be lit that day.........the area won't have seen that kind of tailgating-centered sporting event since 2007 obviously, and the area has a lot more bars and restaurants than it did back then.

lol isnt there a track around the field?

Advertisement

You’re talking about incidents at Dook?

Advertisement
He's talking about Doak Campbell Stadium

Yeah, OK, that’s normal at Doak. At Dook, I can’t imagine problems like that. Worst case scenario you give somebody a light little back hand, maybe just lightly swipe them across the face with your glove

Advertisement
Anyone concerned about our allotment for the FIU game? If either team has a pulse by late November, there shouldn’t be an open seat in the house in a 37k stadium. I want to order club seats but don’t want the school to stick me in right field which they will do when they sell out of their allotment in the club

Advertisement
we always have good turnouts at the unc and duke games. **** uncle puke showed up to the unc game last year trying to be one of the fans. I like the duke stadium. all seats have a back

Not good. Not good at all. FIU picked it. Embarrassing.

Attachments

• 20190414_155443.jpg
    20190414_155443.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 15

Walking from the Civic center to Doak is legendary lol.

Advertisement
Back