FYI: Football Away Game Tickets – Requests Now Available

Thanks OCCC! We plan on going to UNC. Never been because it was always in Nov and didn’t want to freeze my *** off! Been to Dook and it was a joke. No parking and no food or drinks after half time. Quant little stadium but it’s obviously a BB school!

Never been to Dook. I might make the trip this year, don’t know yet. Definitely going to FSU, FIU, and Pitt. But no food or drinks after halftime at Dook? What a shlt show

Advertisement
It's going to be cool watching Miami play with the downtown skyline in the background once again.

Thanks. I mean I don’t even know what’s better. Now you’ve got me thinking that maybe those $82 tickets aren’t the best option, and maybe club level Endzone. Fūck I don’t know. I’ll just stick with what I ordered I guess.
I went back and forth, was going to order the $82 ones until I heard back from the rep. Views aren't great either way, so figured I'd go with club for less money.

I went back and forth, was going to order the $82 ones until I heard back from the rep. Views aren't great either way, so figured I'd go with club for less money.

You probably did a much smarter thing than I did. I didn’t even look at the chart, I just said oh $82 they must be better seats. Write me up. I just flew through it without even giving it any thought. Stupid me.

Let me ask you, why do you think those seats are $82 seats versus the club ones? Because club is looking better to me now. Gdammit.

You probably did a much smarter thing than I did. I didn’t even look at the chart, I just said oh $82 they must be better seats. Write me up. I just flew through it without even giving it any thought. Stupid me.

Let me ask you, why do you think those seats are $82 seats versus the club ones? Because club is looking better to me now. Gdammit.
If FIU didn't make a mistake, like the rep thought, it has to be the viewing angle. Those are guaranteed to be a side or corner view vs endzone. Another reason I prefer the club is while looking up info on the stadium, they said club sections only have 8 rows each. Makes for a less crowded area, concessions and bathrooms.

Advertisement
If FIU didn't make a mistake, like the rep thought, it has to be the viewing angle. Those are guaranteed to be a side or corner view vs endzone. Another reason I prefer the club is while looking up info on the stadium, they said club sections only have 8 rows each. Makes for a less crowded area, concessions and bathrooms.

You’re talking me into calling in and changing my seats.

Sounds like the club is a better experience

Advertisement
Club is definitely the way to go. Best vantage point of those options by far.

Did the Marlins forget to update the marlins park logo when they changed the uniforms?

Advertisement
UNC is the best road game destination by far imo. Campus is beautiful and the people are incredibly nice.

Picked up four tix for the FIU game. From what I remember this is the season the cult of Butch was sure he’d have them ready to beat the Canes.

Want to witness it for myself.

UNC is the best road game destination by far imo. Campus is beautiful and the people are incredibly nice.

Picked up four tix for the FIU game. From what I remember this is the season the cult of Butch was sure he’d have them ready to beat the Canes.

I'm a big Butch guy but FIU beating Miami? Come on mane

Advertisement
Never been to Dook. I might make the trip this year, don’t know yet. Definitely going to FSU, FIU, and Pitt. But no food or drinks after halftime at Dook? What a shlt show
Craziest thing I've ever seen in a "stadium". It's sits in a bowl with about 33k concrete seats. Teams come out of Cameron. No brick and mortar concessions - all they had were food carts lined up on the rim of the stadium. Parking close to the stadium - what little there was - was VIP reserved. Had to find a lot literally in the woods about 3/4 mile from the stadium. Other than that, had a great time! LOL

Plan on going to UNC this year. About a 3 hour drive for us. Any recommendations for parking? Thanks!

Lol....nobody likes Butch more than myself...That being said, at No time did anybody say he'd beat UM.....certainly not me, or anyone I know....

Advertisement
Back