FYI: Football Away Game Tickets – Requests Now Available

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Just got this email. You may want to check your inboxes if you’re planning any away tickets.

That Duke game is the cost of a couple of beers, LOL

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was surprised by the allotment allowed for FIU. Miami is the "away" team and we're allowed up to 8 tickets. And an all day tailgate at that!

Advertisement
How do you mean?

I’m not happy about that fūcked up layout...but you can wholly blame FIU for that. They could have had HRS as their home stadium.
I'm trying to decide if the lower corner is worth more than the endzone club. Do u know anything about Marlin's Park? Anyone else that might, feel free to weigh in.

I'm trying to decide if the lower corner is worth more than the endzone club. Do u know anything about Marlin's Park? Anyone else that might, feel free to weigh in.

try to find pics of the miami beach bowl that was played there for a few years. it'll give you an idea of the sight lines

Advertisement

I’ve never been to a football game there. I just went for the $82 ones and hope for the best..which is how it generally is for the away games anyway.

Pretty sure the sightlines suck, though

Maybe somebody can pull up that layout chart

I’ve never been to a football game there. I just went for the $82 ones and hope for the best..which is how it generally is for the away games anyway.

Pretty sure the sightlines suck, though

Maybe somebody can pull up that layout chart
I already looked at a layout on the link in the email. They all suck but I got a response from the premium rep, he toured it the other day and thinks FIU priced it wrong. He says the club level is better, in his opinion. Padded seats, better food and beverage and site lines. I just applied for those and whatever we get for FSU, hopefully they're good.

Advertisement
I already looked at a layout on the link in the email. They all suck but I got a response from the premium rep, he toured it the other day and thinks FIU priced it wrong. He says the club level is better, in his opinion. Padded seats, better food and beverage and site lines. I just applied for those and whatever we get for FSU, hopefully they're good.

I just made the application, and made sure my credit card information was correct, I didn’t even know there was a link in there for the layout. I guess I’ll go back in and look later.

Advertisement
Thanks OCCC! We plan on going to UNC. Never been because it was always in Nov and didn’t want to freeze my *** off! Been to Dook and it was a joke. No parking and no food or drinks after half time. Quant little stadium but it’s obviously a BB school!

Just posted a screenshot above

Thanks. I mean I don’t even know what’s better. Now you’ve got me thinking that maybe those $82 tickets aren’t the best option, and maybe club level Endzone. Fūck I don’t know. I’ll just stick with what I ordered I guess.

Advertisement
Back