SigmundFriend

Banned
Banned
Miami should move up a chunk of spots.

#13 VaTech lost to ODU
#14 Miss. St. lost to Kentucky
#15 Oklahoma St. losing big to Texas Tech
#17 TCU lost to Texas
#18 Wisconsin losing by 3 to Iowa (only 3rd quarter though.

Miami should be just outside of top 15 come Monday. I'm guessing #16

All in all, great weekend for the Canes.

Advertisement
Nah we just end up getting passed by ODU Kentucky Texas Texas Tech and Iowa.
Also by LA Tech cause they played close...and Army.
Wisconsin of course stays a spot ahead of us. Did I mention the Gaytors jumping us too.

As stupid as it sounds...it wouldn't surprise me

Advertisement
Why not jump if teams ahead lose & our only loss is to LSU?

the logic is there. Statistically we played LSU tough in terms of yardage but we were down by 30 and it wasn't even close. If we had lost a close one it would be different

Advertisement
the logic is there. Statistically we played LSU tough in terms of yardage but we were down by 30 and it wasn't even close. If we had lost a close one it would be different

Yea I get it & we are Miami so there’s that. I know what solves this though, just win!

Everyone, including voters, know that it was 31-0 then our bench came in

You have more faith in voters than I do. We haven’t moved in 2 weeks. I was certain the win in Toledo would move us a bit at least. I doubt we jump that much this week.

You have more faith in voters than I do. We haven’t moved in 2 weeks. I was certain the win in Toledo would move us a bit at least. I doubt we jump that much.
We'll have to just by default but yeah, how much is the question. Doesn't matter though, just keep winning.

Advertisement
You have more faith in voters than I do. We haven’t moved in 2 weeks. I was certain the win in Toledo would move us a bit at least. I doubt we jump that much this week.
well yeah, if everyone ahead of us won i would agree with you

i'm not saying we're going to move up because we impressed people, there is just a ton of teams that lost.... so by default we will move more this week

Advertisement
Say all you want about Miami beating FIU, but they did beat the **** out of FIU with their starting units while teams like Oklahoma struggle against their opponents. I think Miami moves up 4-5 spots ESPECIALLY if Wisconsin (currently losing 4th qtr), Oregon (Stanford coming back) and Washington (tied) all lose. If that scenario occurs Miami is #15.

Say all you want about Miami beating FIU, but they did beat the **** out of FIU with their starting units while teams like Oklahoma struggle against their opponents. I think Miami moves up 4-5 spots ESPECIALLY if Wisconsin (currently losing 4th qtr), Oregon (Stanford coming back) and Washington (tied) all lose. If that scenario occurs Miami is #15.
Oregon looks like they'll take it now

but if wisconsin and washington lose tonight then it would be an epic saturday in terms of ranked teams going down

Advertisement
Back