FWIW - Local ESPN Radio from today

He used to go to movies with the UM players and they were allowed in at no charge. Later when it was to his advantage, he turned them in for extra benefits. The guy is a complete snake. I have no respect for him at all and his show is horrific.

Dan LeBatard had alot of contact with the UM football program during the late 1980s as he was covering
them for the school paper.
So as a fellow student and beat writer, he was privy to alot of the stuff that went on with the football program,
alot of stuff that can and does occur at most programs, but has no business being aired.
Nonetheless, that didn't stop LeBatard from feeding the local media, especially his employer, the Miami Herald with
alot of stuff that led to exposes on the UM program.
And he went on and on besmirching his alma-mater, climbing over their collective backs, so he can further his career.
He only cooled his jets when he himself was arrested in the Grove for being drunk and disorderly and lying to
the cops by giving them a bogus name (many thanks to the Miami News for covering this incident).
He really isn't much different than Nevin Shapiro.
He is a snitch.
I hope he runs his car into a soFla canal and can't open his doors and windows.

He's a muckraking faqgit of the highest order. As Medley and Felix the Cat pointed out, this guy provided the material to destroy UM to further his own career. I hope he has a run in with Travis the Chimp.

And then that pumpkin head has the audacity to show up on those 30for30 documentaries, trying to look hard with that black hat and shirt, and
****gity millenialish facial hair as he was one of the boys from the hood that built that program.

Typical soFlorida poser.

I will never do anything to support him. I hope Travis the Chimp rips his hands off and gouges out his eyes and then throws him into a grease fire.

That's a very specific and fitting end to that snitch's life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back