FWIW - Local ESPN Radio from today

Advertisement
Back to back callers on the local ESPN radio show in Chattanooga ripping Golden this afternoon. Granted, one was me.

Advertisement
The most entertaining part of that show today was the interview with the guy from the Miami Zoo talking about elephant ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan LeBatard had alot of contact with the UM football program during the late 1980s as he was covering
them for the school paper.
So as a fellow student and beat writer, he was privy to alot of the stuff that went on with the football program,
alot of stuff that can and does occur at most programs, but has no business being aired.
Nonetheless, that didn't stop LeBatard from feeding the local media, especially his employer, the Miami Herald with
alot of stuff that led to exposes on the UM program.
And he went on and on besmirching his alma-mater, climbing over their collective backs, so he can further his career.
He only cooled his jets when he himself was arrested in the Grove for being drunk and disorderly and lying to
the cops by giving them a bogus name (many thanks to the Miami News for covering this incident).
He really isn't much different than Nevin Shapiro.
He is a snitch.
I hope he runs his car into a soFla canal and can't open his doors and windows.

This is gold! Hahaha. Awesome post.

Dan LeBatard had alot of contact with the UM football program during the late 1980s as he was covering
So as a fellow student and beat writer, he was privy to alot of the stuff that went on with the football program,
alot of stuff that can and does occur at most programs, but has no business being aired.
Nonetheless, that didn't stop LeBatard from feeding the local media, especially his employer, the Miami Herald with
And he went on and on besmirching his alma-mater, climbing over their collective backs, so he can further his career.
He only cooled his jets when he himself was arrested in the Grove for being drunk and disorderly and lying to
the cops by giving them a bogus name (many thanks to the Miami News for covering this incident).
He is a snitch.

He is a snitch.

hes also the only one in local media that has the balls to call out golden.

Advertisement
He is a snitch.

Sorry.
Once a snitch, always a snitch.

He is a snitch.

Props to Big O......so, Corch please explain again why the fack you had 3 DL and LBs at the goal post on a 3rd and goal from the 1 yard line against GT?? Uhhhhhh, uhhhhh you've never seen that before, Big O? No corch, I haven't. LMAO!

I'm not sure how Dan Le Batard is still on the radio, He's ******* awful to listen to.

I'm not sure how you can type this garbage......show is consistently great.

I'm just not a fan!

Well you're in the minority...which makes your statement above a bit much. Let me guess...you enjoy listening to Don Bailey Jr?

Wouldn't listen to that clown either. I'm not from South Florida so I don't listen to them.

Advertisement
Back