FWIW I talked to Shane McDermott

Yup, already saw that one. I know there's plenty more if I wanna go digging around. These 2 clowns are the last ones that need to be running their mouths like they actually know **** about anything.

"LMFAO

Collins is going to pass Dillard on this depth chart instantly.

The **** you read online."

This is almost too easy.

Advertisement
Yeah it was funny, Shane was laughing saying how ND tried to pull a fast one and hire their older bro to kinda indirectly attract KC (even if they won't admit it) but it really worked out the opposite way and KC indirectly helped his brother get the job despite having zero ties to the school haha. Crazy how much leverage recruitment has, it really is crazy.

His older brother does have a tie to ND actually. A person who coached him at Colorado St. is now at ND and helped the cause. Either way, he doesnt get the ND gig if not for his younger brother

Right, which is why I said he does not have a "direct" or primary tie to ND.. his brother knowing someone else from somewhere else is what I would consider a secondary or indirect tie.

Try again.

I'm not mad because LA called KC McDermott by his brother Shane's name, I'm mad because after trying that, he didn't think, "Hey, this can't be right. Shane McDermott is a starter on our team."

You'd think some people would know a thing or two about the players on the team, but I guess not.

Advertisement
Yeah it was funny, Shane was laughing saying how ND tried to pull a fast one and hire their older bro to kinda indirectly attract KC (even if they won't admit it) but it really worked out the opposite way and KC indirectly helped his brother get the job despite having zero ties to the school haha. Crazy how much leverage recruitment has, it really is crazy.

His older brother does have a tie to ND actually. A person who coached him at Colorado St. is now at ND and helped the cause. Either way, he doesnt get the ND gig if not for his younger brother
no one here knows that, and it's unfair to the kid to claim it.

Shouldn't let that cat out of the bag since ND may have second thoughts about the older brother. Hope he keeps the job and does well. Although they will probably not be happy if he doesn't deliver the younger brother.

I'm not mad because LA called KC McDermott by his brother Shane's name, I'm mad because after trying that, he didn't think, "Hey, this can't be right. Shane McDermott is a starter on our team."

You'd think some people would know a thing or two about the players on the team, but I guess not.

I'm sorry KC, I will be sure and limit my honest mistakes and try not to call you by your bother's name.

I dont know a Shane McDermott and I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

Advertisement
Stop attacking members!!
If you don't agree with someone post state your reasons why, don't attack the OP.
FYI: Any post with the words "Neg for phagotry" or something similar gets deleted!!

Something similar = meaning any spelling variations for that term!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back