Future UF non-conference schedules

Advertisement
UF cries because they play in the SEC and FSU is a hard OOC game but you don't see South Carolina cry about having to play Clemson every year on top of their schedule

Advertisement
UF cries because they play in the SEC and FSU is a hard OOC game but you don't see South Carolina cry about having to play Clemson every year on top of their schedule

Good point. There needs to be a standing ovation button for that. Who besides Ufag avoids one rival and ******* about having to play the other, because those games make their schedule too hard? I live in SC and you are absolutely right. I have NEVER.. in my entire life.. heard an SC fan ***** about having to play Clemson. They believe they're beating Clemson every year no matter how bad they are.

Good point. There needs to be a standing ovation button for that. Who besides Ufag avoids one rival and ******* about having to play the other, because those games make their schedule too hard? I live in SC and you are absolutely right. I have NEVER.. in my entire life.. heard an SC fan ***** about having to play Clemson. They believe they're beating Clemson every year no matter how bad they are.

Georgia doesn't complain about Gatech

Advertisement
Back