(Orlando)
UT-Martin (I-AA)
Towson State (I-AA)
FSU

Eastern Washington (I-AA)
South Alabama
New Mexico State
@FSU

Also see where they gave USF a two-for-one and will ride a bus to Tampa in 2023.

Fun fact: Their longest non-conference road trip is to Trailerhassee.

Advertisement
They just left the state for their first non con game in 30 years and it went terribly for them. You think they’ll do that again?

Advertisement
Their whole football program is instructed to leave their balls at the door. Seriously, is there a bigger collection of bytches anywhere else? At least there are some teams in the SEC willing to travel OOC.

UF is the worst program in D1 football bar none.

Gaytors are the softest team, with the most delusional & bhitch made fans in all of sports.

After we destroy them in 2019, they won't be scheduling Miami for another 20 some odd years, you can bet that.

Advertisement
Aaaaaand let’s also not forget that it is by order of the Florida Governor that they have to play FSU every year. They would gladly replace them with another FCS school AT HOME.

I always thought you could only count one d1aa game per year toward bowl eligibility. Did this change recently?

Charleston Southern (I-AA)
Colorado State
Idaho (I-AA)
@FSU

UM
(Orlando)
UT-Martin (I-AA)
Towson State (I-AA)
FSU

South Alabama
New Mexico State
@FSU

Also see where they gave USF a two-for-one and will ride a bus to Tampa in 2023.

******* *****’s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They just left the state for their first non con game in 30 years and it went terribly for them. You think they’ll do that again?
I'm surprised they haven't tried to weasel their way out of playing us not year and try to substitute us for the Sisters of the Poor's j.v. team.

Charleston Southern (I-AA)
Colorado State
Idaho (I-AA)
@FSU

UM
(Orlando)
UT-Martin (I-AA)
Towson State (I-AA)
FSU

South Alabama
New Mexico State
@FSU

Oregon College of Arts & Crafts
Helen Keller College
William & Mary (UiF has requested that William stays at home for this game)

Advertisement
Back