future schedule

HeG@y72 all summer: "There were too many ME guys on this team. Selfish players is why we lost! Stupid players are selfish and it's their fault."

HeG@y72 now: "Stop throwing players under the bus."

Psycho alert.

Advertisement
HeG@y72 all summer: "There were too many ME guys on this team. Selfish players is why we lost! Stupid players are selfish and it's their fault."

Psycho alert.

You seem to have trouble with a very simple notion. Let me help you out. Or you could go to the nearest pre-school (if they don't have a restraining order against you already) and ask the kids to tell you about ALL vs. SOME. The idiot poster (not you, the other one) claimed that all the kids on the team are "soft". Meanwhile, the "me" guys on the team were far from the whole team. It only takes a handful to disrupt and entire team. Just like the vocal, trashy minority of "fans" like you disrupt an entire fanbase.

We have
@FAU
@ARKY state
@Toledo
[MENTION=9367]Rut[/MENTION]gers
@FIU

Its over guys. Our once proud powerhouse program has turned into this **** show.

First those are all home/home so we also play them at home, ex. FAU/Arkansas St the past couple years.. Second, its convenient of you to leave out the 2 home/homes with Notre Dame, the Arlington game against LSU, and the home/home with Michigan St.

We have
@FAU
@ARKY state
@Toledo
@FIU

Its over guys. Our once proud powerhouse program has turned into this **** show.

First those are all home/home so we also play them at home, ex. FAU/Arkansas St the past couple years.. Second, its convenient of you to leave out the 2 home/homes with Notre Dame, the Arlington game against LSU, and the home/home with Michigan St.

Another one that simply doesn't get it.

Ironically, Herbstreit and Mike Belloti were talking about how the playoff committee is going to be heavily weighing out of conference games as part of their selection process. They believe it will bring an end to the amount of cupcakes teams schedule and force teams to schedule more OOC BCS opponents in the future.

Meanwhile, Blake James just ordered up a bakers ****ing dozen.

Think this standard will be applied to the $EC?

Just expand it to 8 freakin' teams (5 conf winners and 3 at large) if you really want people to schedule real non-conf games. The way it is now provides no motivation to risk ANY losses when there's always a possibility that you could win your conf and STILL not get a spot. At least those 3 at large spots might motivate people to have stronger overall scheduling.

Advertisement
Funny. Pretty sad when you can't enjoy this website anymore. The sarcasm and bitterness is too much. I'm as diehard as any of the fans on here that go balistic. We know they need to change coaches. Give it a rest.

Now the idiot fringe is complaining about the schedule and tossing out partial facts. The schedule is the least of the problems. Is there anything else for the idiots to raise **** about? Really wish they'd post more of the comical, ranting videos like we saw yesterday, so the roaches would be brought to light.

We also have LSU, Notre Dame, and Michigan State coming up the next couple years. Plus Louisville and NC State from the Atlantic.

LOL at this clown including Louisville and NC State. Lets include Wake and every other school in the ACC. ND is pretty much part of the ACC.

All I was doing was countering the point of the original post. Showing we have plenty of quality opponents. You are in fact the clown. Clown.

We also have LSU, Notre Dame, and Michigan State coming up the next couple years. Plus Louisville and NC State from the Atlantic.

LOL at this clown including Louisville and NC State. Lets include Wake and every other school in the ACC. ND is pretty much part of the ACC.

exactly.......but but but we scheduled ND. We didnt have a choice

IIRC we scheduled the notre dame series before they moved to the ACC

Advertisement

We already played those games

We have
@FAU
@ARKY state
@Toledo
@FIU

no **** freak. You think powerhouse schools are doing home/homes with toledo, arky state and rutgers? GTFOH

We have
@FAU
@ARKY state
@Toledo
@FIU

That was the plan. Turn us into a lower tier program. Now Golden fans can gloat about big road wins. Remember the Goldenites and their swagger after we beat Arky St and Cincy last year? Like we just beat FSU or something.

Advertisement
Maybe we can win all of our off the field contests

Waaa, waaa, I'm upset so I'm just going to throw a tantrum and complain about EVERYTHING even if it's not something to complain about. Hey, Golden drives a car to work.....how soft is that? Reflects on the team no doubt. The kids on the team were allowed to sleep at night...and use actual pillows and beds instead of sleeping on the ground like real men!!! **** coaches making them soft!! ...and they were even allowed to drink something other than water during the day!!!! **** softies...must be a reflection on the coaches.
For once, DK speaking the truth. Our coaches are a bunch of worthless ****** pussies, and our players are a bunch of soft losers.

[MENTION=5707]westcoastcanes[/MENTION]: he's being sarcastic. he's never speaking truth.

We negotiated the ND games years ago. The deal was the "neutral" game at Soldier Field, then away at ND coming up, then comes a home game. We absolutely did not have to schedule them.

Way to only say the crappy teams we play OP.
Our ACC schedule is hella easy too, we play VTech, Duke, Virginia, UNC, and Pitt! We should go undefeated this year. Right?

Advertisement

We already played those games
No we didn't

Psycho alert.

You seem to have trouble with a very simple notion. Let me help you out. Or you could go to the nearest pre-school (if they don't have a restraining order against you already) and ask the kids to tell you about ALL vs. SOME. The idiot poster (not you, the other one) claimed that all the kids on the team are "soft". Meanwhile, the "me" guys on the team were far from the whole team. It only takes a handful to disrupt and entire team. Just like the vocal, trashy minority of "fans" like you disrupt an entire fanbase.

That was one of the poorest defenses of clear hypocrisy that I have ever seen.

Psycho alert.

That was one of the poorest defenses of clear hypocrisy that I have ever seen.

No, hypocrisy is the idiots claiming that Golden "throws players under the bus"....followed by them attacking the players as "soft" among other things.

Advertisement
Back