sniffin94

shoe program *****
We have
@FAU
@ARKY state
@Toledo
[MENTION=9367]Rut[/MENTION]gers
@FIU

Its over guys. Our once proud powerhouse program has turned into this **** show.

Advertisement
Its CFB as a whole...

go look at the the really good team or Ohio Sts schedule this year.. one ranked team? Maybe

Last edited:
Ironically, Herbstreit and Mike Belloti were talking about how the playoff committee is going to be heavily weighing out of conference games as part of their selection process. They believe it will bring an end to the amount of cupcakes teams schedule and force teams to schedule more OOC BCS opponents in the future.

Meanwhile, Blake James just ordered up a bakers ******* dozen.

We also have LSU, Notre Dame, and Michigan State coming up the next couple years. Plus Louisville and NC State from the Atlantic.

We also have LSU, Notre Dame, and Michigan State coming up the next couple years. Plus Louisville and NC State from the Atlantic.

You can't use facts to combat the hate. This is the internet. Only speculative statements are valid, especially on this site, which used to be about Canes' information, but now is solely about Golden bashing.

Advertisement
Ironically, Herbstreit and Mike Belloti were talking about how the playoff committee is going to be heavily weighing out of conference games as part of their selection process. They believe it will bring an end to the amount of cupcakes teams schedule and force teams to schedule more OOC BCS opponents in the future.

Meanwhile, Blake James just ordered up a bakers ******* dozen.

You mean like Ohio state and the cake walk schedule to the BCS every year.

Last edited:
we are playing ON THE ROAD against these **** schools. A home cupcake or 2 is expected.....

Perhaps it is cheaper for us to schedule those types of games (in what are also maybe recruiting areas of interest) rather than pay those teams to come here and play in an empty stadium. The UF's of the world sell out their cup cake games, we probably lose money on ours.

I agree with you and get your point on LSU, ND and MSU, but you can't include UL and NCST as they are in the ACC and are part of a rotating schedule.

Advertisement

LOL at this clown including Louisville and NC State. Lets include Wake and every other school in the ACC. ND is pretty much part of the ACC.

LOL at this clown including Louisville and NC State. Lets include Wake and every other school in the ACC. ND is pretty much part of the ACC.

exactly.......but but but we scheduled ND. We didnt have a choice

Advertisement

Meanwhile, Blake James just ordered up a bakers ****ing dozen.

these $hitbirds are totally out of touch with everything

Maybe we can win all of our off the field contests

Waaa, waaa, I'm upset so I'm just going to throw a tantrum and complain about EVERYTHING even if it's not something to complain about. Hey, Golden drives a car to work.....how soft is that? Reflects on the team no doubt. The kids on the team were allowed to sleep at night...and use actual pillows and beds instead of sleeping on the ground like real men!!! **** coaches making them soft!! ...and they were even allowed to drink something other than water during the day!!!! **** softies...must be a reflection on the coaches.

The fact that we are traveling to mid majors is garbage and its rubbish. Yet another point in favor of why we are a 3rd world football program now.

Advertisement

Waaa, waaa, I'm upset so I'm just going to throw a tantrum and complain about EVERYTHING even if it's not something to complain about. Hey, Golden drives a car to work.....how soft is that? Reflects on the team no doubt. The kids on the team were allowed to sleep at night...and use actual pillows and beds instead of sleeping on the ground like real men!!! **** coaches making them soft!! ...and they were even allowed to drink something other than water during the day!!!! **** softies...must be a reflection on the coaches.
For once, DK speaking the truth. Our coaches are a bunch of worthless ****** pussies, and our players are a bunch of soft losers.

LMAO this guy is so g@y.

How long until he drops a LEAVE GOLDEN ALONE video?

635574900344139345-307763185_tumblr_lipe8tv0qE1qb0bobo1_500.gif

For once, DK speaking the truth. Our coaches are a bunch of worthless ****** pussies, and our players are a bunch of soft losers.

Way to throw the players under the bus. Though I'm sure you're a lot "harder" and "tougher" than they are. Some fat nobody on a message board using his stained undershirt to wipe cheetos dust off his hands before he types his "tough guy" nonsense.

Advertisement
Back