Future DT Courtel Jenkins

Advertisement
So he cut his weith down to 295 and then added back (35lbs) of muscle I hope. I just don't like the idea of our interior lineman being true freshman. Those are men out there in the trenches

Advertisement
So he cut his weith down to 295 and then added back (35lbs) of muscle I hope. I just don't like the idea of our interior lineman being true freshman. Those are men out there in the trenches

I'm curious to see what this kid looks like as a junior. He is a big, talented kid. If he works hard, he could be a **** good one for sure.

His work ethic is going to get him on the field early every interview or article I read he's working 2-3 times a day whether it's strength his technique agility etc....

He transferred to play better competition and worked hard during the summer and put up better results than his junior year so I know he's coming in on a mission to Coral Gables I can't wait to see him in action

Advertisement
If he could play a series in each half a game, that'd be great.

Last edited:
My primary expectations for him this year are that he learns the playbook, gets in UM Tough shape, and matures as a young man and player. A little experience would be good, but I'd rather he learn technique and get stronger at this point.

Chad Thomas <> Moten <> Jenkins <> D Jackson

That's a **** of a haul for the DL!!

Advertisement
If he's this committed to diet and working out before getting on campus he's going to be a good one. Would love to redshirt him since Wyche and Hert already physically ready to go as jucos.

If he's this committed to diet and working out before getting on campus he's going to be a good one. Would love to redshirt him since Wyche and Hert already physically ready to go as jucos.

You hope. Are you saying that just because they're jucos or because you know? Some jucos come in not ready--like Cortez Kennedy. He came in too fat. He exploded his senior year. Let's hope these guys are ready to go.

Advertisement
It would be nice if our Dline is good enough to let this kid redshirt, but we have no reason to expect that. We need DTs who play with impact. I hope we have some menfolk who can allow him a year to age.

This guy is going to make us forget about TV

I hope:newman:

Even if he turns into a stud - I certainly hope he does - we still needed more impact DTs in this cycle. There is no getting around the TV loss, on top of Bostick last year, and the others we've missed out on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back