Future Canes/Targets in the 2014 all-star games

Advertisement
Can't wait to watch all 3 games. Love watching them every year but hate the rules.

Can you elaborate more on the rules and why you don't like them? I've never watched one of these all star games, but figured it was the same as a regular high school game?

Can't wait to watch all 3 games. Love watching them every year but hate the rules.

Can you elaborate more on the rules and why you don't like them? I've never watched one of these all star games, but figured it was the same as a regular high school game?

It's really bland. Has the same rules as the pro bowl such as no blitzing. I understand it, but I still don't like it.

Advertisement
Semper Fi game ****ed me off to no end last year.

At the time we were still trying to secure Collins and Jermaine Grace played in the game. They were probably the two best players on the field and the coach kept ******** with em. Think JG got a late hit once and got yanked.

Man they are going to be kissing our asses on January 2nd

Haha gotta love that. Can't wait.

The Under Armour game is also such an awesome event. Its even a great game for people who don't follow recruiting to watch but I gotta imagine its so much sicker for us that we have been following pretty much all these kids for the past year and really get to see them showcase their talents in the biggest high school football stage in the country.

Very excited to watch the UA Game, the Army All-America Game, and even the Semper Fidelis game which seems to be getting better talent involved each year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
UA GAME ROSTERS:

Team Highlight Roster

Commits/Targets:

Leonard Fournette - long shot
Bo Scarbrough - long shot
Damian Prince - Miami target
Travis Rudolph - former Miami target

Team Nitro Roster

Commits/Targets:

Joseph Yearby - Miami
Dalvin Cook - UF (probably wont be UF by Jan. 2nd)
Ermon Lane - UF (starting to look around)
Kc McDermott - Miami
Chad Thomas - Miami
JC Jackson - UF commit (Miami Target)
Trevor Darling - Miami
Braxton Berrios - Miami
Isaiah McKenzie - Possible target? ND lean.
Arrlon Springs - Former Miami target - Oregon commit

Bump.

UA GAME ROSTERS:

Team Highlight Roster

Commits/Targets:

Leonard Fournette - long shot
Bo Scarbrough - long shot
Damian Prince - Miami target
Travis Rudolph - former Miami target

Team Nitro Roster

Commits/Targets:

Joseph Yearby - Miami
Dalvin Cook - UF (probably wont be UF by Jan. 2nd)
Ermon Lane - UF (starting to look around)
Kc McDermott - Miami
Chad Thomas - Miami
JC Jackson - UF commit (Miami Target)
Trevor Darling - Miami
Braxton Berrios - Miami
Isaiah McKenzie - Possible target? ND lean.
Arrlon Springs - Former Miami target - Oregon commit

Rudolph, Cook and Jackson announcing at the UA game?

Semper Fi game ****ed me off to no end last year.

At the time we were still trying to secure Collins and Jermaine Grace played in the game. They were probably the two best players on the field and the coach kept ******** with em. Think JG got a late hit once and got yanked.

Grace was by far the best player on the field at the Semper Fi game. Remember when he laid out that ****** DT that they let tote the pill a few times near the sideline? That kid was right in the middle of being sucked off by the commentators when Grace shut the lights out.

Advertisement
Jackson is announcing at NSD and Spike is right. Linder is playin in the UA game

2014 Under Armour Game
2 JAN 2014, St. Petersburg, FL
4 PM on ESPN
Complete 2014 Roster

420.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back