Funny, yet aggravating at the same time...

I would love for Golden to come in every year and steal their top recruit a few days before signing days just to send a message

Advertisement
lol......Check out this post by "73Card"

I used to live in Miami years ago; 1980 thru 1987 in the Kendall area, right down from the Dadeland Mall. I made most of the Cane home games and more than a handful of away games, became a fan second only to UL.

I have been posting but mostly just reading the Cane Scout Board since it's inception.

The Cane Scout Board has many excellent contributors although a recent "purge" apparently has resulted in a number defecting to their TOS.

One poster comes to mind; "Miami Nights". That guy is on top of high school recruiting, player evaluation etc for South Florida. I believe he may be a coach or at the least is affiliated in some way with high school football in the Miami area. Guy knows his stuff. I actually cancelled my premium subscription to Cane Times because this guy had more timely and accurate information than the premium board offered.

Anyway, I think this site has been hit by a few "fringe" posters, guys just looking for a fight. That said, if you question the Canes history, the recruiting class Al is bringing in, etc, they are going to fire back, just as we would.

Lastly, The Cane posters are extremely proud of The U's Academic reputation and the higher admission standards, required by The U. Nothing wrong with that. Actually, IMO it's commendable. Just a few random thoughts.

:ibisroflmao:

I used to live in Miami years ago; 1980 thru 1987 in the Kendall area, right down from the Dadeland Mall. I made most of the Cane home games and more than a handful of away games, became a fan second only to UL.

I have been posting but mostly just reading the Cane Scout Board since it's inception.

The Cane Scout Board has many excellent contributors although a recent "purge" apparently has resulted in a number defecting to their TOS.

One poster comes to mind; "Miami Nights". That guy is on top of high school recruiting, player evaluation etc for South Florida. I believe he may be a coach or at the least is affiliated in some way with high school football in the Miami area. Guy knows his stuff. I actually cancelled my premium subscription to Cane Times because this guy had more timely and accurate information than the premium board offered.

Anyway, I think this site has been hit by a few "fringe" posters, guys just looking for a fight. That said, if you question the Canes history, the recruiting class Al is bringing in, etc, they are going to fire back, just as we would.

Lastly, The Cane posters are extremely proud of The U's Academic reputation and the higher admission standards, required by The U. Nothing wrong with that. Actually, IMO it's commendable. Just a few random thoughts.

Lol. MiamiNights played a large role in my decision to leave that website. That guy is a bigtime tool.

Lol. MiamiNights played a large role in my decision to leave that website. That guy is a bigtime tool.

Yep.....He along with INCANEFAN83 ruined that site.
Made it into a toilet thanks to them and the useless mods over there.

Yep.....He along with INCANEFAN83 ruined that site.
Made it into a toilet thanks to them and the useless mods over there.

A moderator there banned me for 2 days because he said Al Golden was better at Temple than at Miami. Called him out on it without being mean or inappropriate and just presented him with stats, he got so mad and started calling me names, deleting my posts, and eventually banning me. This place is heaven compared to that joke of a site.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back