Coaching Funny Quotes from your Coaches

I had a coach who had so many rememberable quotes. His #1 was attention to detail, so we were doing come drills as DBs. One dude kept knocking over the cones. He stops the drill and says...

"******* Mario (who was a senior), you wonder why you're still on JV. You're going to be on JV so long your grandkids are going to be come up to me...Coach Holland, why am I still on JV? And I'm going to tell them it's because your granddaddy Mario ****ed it all up for you!" 🤣🤣🤣
Where did u play?

Advertisement
'You m@$#@#$fers are shootin with your eyes closed...'

Basketball coach in HS.

Advertisement
I had a coach who had so many rememberable quotes. His #1 was attention to detail, so we were doing come drills as DBs. One dude kept knocking over the cones. He stops the drill and says...

"******* Mario (who was a senior), you wonder why you're still on JV. You're going to be on JV so long your grandkids are going to be come up to me...Coach Holland, why am I still on JV? And I'm going to tell them it's because your granddaddy Mario ****ed it all up for you!" 🤣🤣🤣

GOLD.

As a walkon safety in college, I stood next to the DB coach at the first home game. When he got ****ed, he would grab whoever was to his left and throw them in. My first college play, he grabs me and throws me in to replace the starter. As soon as the huddle breaks he yells "Holy ****, what the **** is two five doing out there!" Pretty sure he never knew my name.

After one play, I get subbed out and as I run to him he yells "Son, if I ever try to put U on the field again, just keep running to the locker room. We'll play with 10!":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Coach to a teammate who was great in practice but was nervous and lousy in games: You"re so tight out there, you couldn't squeeze out a fart.

Advertisement
When a young lineman gets into a stance for the first time:

"you look like a bear taking a dump in the woods, son"

Just steal some of these bro.
Dj Khaled Yes GIF by VH1

Advertisement
“Fvck em and feed em fish heads!!!”
“That’s a nice hit son, but let’s injure the other team on Friday night not your teammates.”
My own personal moment is when I got ejected from the game bc I punted the football when the ref asked for the ball. He said give me the ball, I said this ball? Proceeded to punt the ball and said go get it.

Advertisement
Coach Cozza to a teammate after his freshman season at Yale:

"son, i see a lot of potential. That's right, potential. Which is a way of saying that right at this moment in time ... you're not worth a ****"

Advertisement
Back