Funny D'Onofrio story on Podcast

I'll take a 3 star crackhead in the dade county jail over some untested 4 star wannabe faux-thug from the Jersey City stockade all day long.

Advertisement
Diaz says grew up with D'Nofrio's older brother and says the D'Nofrio family is mafia.

He then goes on to tell this story: There was a fight one night when they were young in Philly, (he says D'Nofrio hit a cop with a chicken sandwich in the face during a brawl). When the cops came back, they said said they had to take four of the guys to jail. So Diaz, D'Nofrio, a guy named Stink and some other dude end up getting sent to jail.

When they get to the cell, D'Nofrio goes up, looks for the biggest guy in the cell. Goes over to a black guy sitting in a chair, picks him up, tosses him across the room, then looks at everyone else in the cell and says, "Anybody got a problem, I'll be here all night."

D'oNofrio is NOT from Philly.
He is from norther New Jersey and I believe his dad was a cop.
Nice story though.

Donut was a scrappy tough unathletic linebacker. He always knew his assignments. The ultimate coal shoveler.

Advertisement
OK so our DC is a racist Mark Whalberg type? Someone that assaults people based on the color of their skin.

I bet that racist schit just oozes out of his pores and the kids can smell it a mile away.

BTW he was a schitty linebacker in college. Zero athleticism. The coal shoveler comparison made earlier is very appropriate.

Diaz says grew up with D'Nofrio's older brother and says the D'Nofrio family is mafia.

He then goes on to tell this story: There was a fight one night when they were young in Philly, (he says D'Nofrio hit a cop with a chicken sandwich in the face during a brawl). When the cops came back, they said said they had to take four of the guys to jail. So Diaz, D'Nofrio, a guy named Stink and some other dude end up getting sent to jail.

When they get to the cell, D'Nofrio goes up, looks for the biggest guy in the cell. Goes over to a black guy sitting in a chair, picks him up, tosses him across the room, then looks at everyone else in the cell and says, "Anybody got a problem, I'll be here all night."

Corch D went up to the biggest guy in the drunk tank, got into a frog stance and ****y-fought with him, making zero progress until it was time to go.

Advertisement
Dorito is literally softer than a pillow, theres probably a better chance that Al Golden spontaneously combusts in the middle of a game in Sun Life and Butch comes riding in on a unicorn to take over the program than there being any truth to this story.

If Dorito had any balls at all he wouldn't run a 3-4 two gap system with the beasts that Miami high school football breeds

I think he needs to go back to the streets it's his natural habitat... If we can get rid of him and Al we would be doing them a favor, it's the only way... Really gonna miss them....( not )

The black guy in the cell was none other than Paul Williams. Was in lockup for stealing shoes from Sears.

Advertisement
It all makes sense. UM is scared to get rid of him and his boys because of what the mafia may do...

D'No and the boys use to sing acapella- a little DooWop on the corner on Friday nights. Just thought you'd like to know.

D'oNofrio is NOT from Philly.
He is from norther New Jersey and I believe his dad was a cop.
Nice story though.

The story refers to D'oNofrio when he was graduating Pen State. so he could of been in philly i guess

Advertisement
Listen closely they were going through or near the Lincoln Tunnel, and were sent to the Tombs. For the geographically challenged those are both in Manhattan.

Can't believe that at all especially goes up to the biggest Black guy, that is a Laugh, he wouldn't go up to most guys in Miami so I don't see that at all, Sounds like the little Italian guy who goes up to a Black guy and gets his *** beat.

Not sure I believe that story but even if true, that was before taking his first shower at psu. Those showers certainly changed him.

Advertisement
Back