Funny D'Onofrio story on Podcast

Advertisement
Diaz says grew up with D'Nofrio's older brother and says the D'Nofrio family is mafia.

He then goes on to tell this story: There was a fight one night when they were young in Philly, (he says D'Nofrio hit a cop with a chicken sandwich in the face during a brawl). When the cops came back, they said said they had to take four of the guys to jail. So Diaz, D'Nofrio, a guy named Stink and some other dude end up getting sent to jail.

When they get to the cell, D'Nofrio goes up, looks for the biggest guy in the cell. Goes over to a black guy sitting in a chair, picks him up, tosses him across the room, then looks at everyone else in the cell and says, "Anybody got a problem, I'll be here all night."

Diaz says grew up with D'Nofrio's older brother and says the D'Nofrio family is mafia.

He then goes on to tell this story: There was a fight one night when they were young in Philly, (he says D'Nofrio hit a cop with a chicken sandwich in the face during a brawl). When the cops came back, they said said they had to take four of the guys to jail. So Diaz, D'Nofrio, a guy named Stink and some other dude end up getting sent to jail.

When they get to the cell, D'Nofrio goes up, looks for the biggest guy in the cell. Goes over to a black guy sitting in a chair, picks him up, tosses him across the room, then looks at everyone else in the cell and says, "Anybody got a problem, I'll be here all night."

I got explosive diarrhea reading this **** of a story

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol that cornball *** face. Hit a black guy....supposed to mean something? All black guys are bad *** I guess smh. Gtfoh with that ****

Advertisement
Back