Fun Fact: Tua Tagovailoa

Saban may not know the goldmine or pay dirt he just hit...but what he just did with Tua's recruitment and now championship...moved him to the front of the line or "a seat at the table" with the Polynesian Pipeline (Samoans, Tongans, Hawaiians, etc)...all them big muthafreakin trench bullys that normally go to USC, Washington, UCLA, Utah, Nebraska, etc...will be taking another look at the south and especially Alabama.

Our problem on the west coast and PAC 12 is speed and skill players...we have the big rhinoceros lookin dudes for line play...remember University Hawaii when June Jones took over we became decent. I remember we played Richt and Georgia in the Sugar Bowl and got annihilated because we had no speed and no skill players to match...

Saban may have just married both worlds...and in general Polynesian kids don't get in trouble. They are humble. Respectful. And ignite the demon from within when the whistle blows....like Tua...gave all the glory to God after the game...and that is what he meant about why Alabama is like Hawaii....not the scenery...#BibleBelt

I live in Hawaii bro, we are far from the Bible belt... Hawaii is in a very sad state politically and spiritually.

You live here? I bet you aint from here. Am I right? You must be military. If you didn't already know, the locals hate military folk in general because you come into our islands with your big mustangs and drunkeness and show no respect like you own the got **** place...then you find yourself and your buddies layed out in Waikiki from dudes running 30 deep with an avg height of 6'5 and 330lbs standing over you.

If you are local you would know we go to church every Sunday. Throw partys for every and any got **** reason. Share what we have. You mad cuz u not in the circle...

Not military here, been in Hawaii 30 years. Do you live in a bubble or just a high school kid who has not been outside of Laie?

If he's from Laie then he's probably Mormon, and they generally aren't assheads spewing anti military nonsense like OP.

I assume he is from Laie because that is the only town in Hawaii where everyone goes to church (Mormon). He sounds like a young kid who goes to church but likes to start fights with military guys but relies on his 30 deep to keep him out of trouble. You are right most Mormons from Laie are very respectful.

Advertisement
It is on another thread...OriginalCanesCanes calling Tua and his family "island ni66ers"...i don't make stuff up bruh

I'm certain He wasn't calling anybody "islang n!ggers", but I'll let [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] clarify:

Anybody that’s ever been to Hawaii and Alabama - 2 different worlds.

They’re just living in that family football player bubble for now.

Once he’s done, they’ll go back to being treated like island ni66ers. Bama ain’t changed. They’ll move back.

Yeah, that would take reading comprehension by OP. Not a strong suit in Hawaii. I think Hawaii public schools are just in front of Mississippi and Alabama for worst public schools. Obvious that OC3 meant that to the good people of Alabama, a Pacific Islander is probably considered an island n**ger just like a middle eastern person is a "sand n**ger" and they are only being treated nicely because Tua plays for Alabama. If he flops as a QB, you can be **** sure life isn't going to be quite as pleasant for his family around Tuscaloosa.

Actually, Middle Eastern folk are romanticized by being called Hajis or The Muj, but I get your point....P.s. Omar don't Surf

OP is an idiot.

He didn’t get an education and can’t read.

I said that’s what they’d call your people in Alabama soon enough, fool. Just like they were doing earlier in the season to Hurts in message boards and social media. I just don’t make shlt up out of thin air.

I’m the last person to pull that shlt. Love the islands. But sounds like you got an attitude.

Learn to read.

Advertisement
OP is a loudmouth mahu who takes it in the okole. Coming on here and talking about the military people don't respect the island? Every single time I see someone throwing garbage out their car window or leaving rubbish all over the beach, it's always some fool with a "Defend Hawaii" sticker in the window. GTFOH with your anti military nonsense. You know what would have happened if the US military wasn't in Hawaii before WWII? The Japanese imperial army would have rolled through the island and slaughtered the locals down to the last child to eliminate possible resistance and establish a forward operating base within striking distance of the US.

That's a fact.

But yeah don't thank the military for keeping you from being massacred. Just keep making up stories about how we are evil invaders from the mainland and flying your Kingdom of Hawaii flags off the back of your jacked up POS Toyota Tacoma.

Uncle, your response sounds like an old Alzheimer confederate geezer with a bad bladder from all the illegal moonshine and just couldn't hold your **** in any longer so instead of it coming out of your *****...it came out of your mouth and onto this message board. Go sit down grandpa. General Lee is not calling you back to the squad. Lol.

As for the military thing, I'm from the westside 94blocc aka the hood and live in Ktown/Downtown and only speak from experience. You GTFOH with your John Deere cow milking motherfckn ***...Hawaii was good before and after any haoles came. Japan never invaded us until the US showed up...get your History *** Channel bill paid fckazzzbish...

Last edited:
It is on another thread...OriginalCanesCanes calling Tua and his family "island ni66ers"...i don't make stuff up bruh

I'm certain He wasn't calling anybody "islang n!ggers", but I'll let [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] clarify:

Anybody that’s ever been to Hawaii and Alabama - 2 different worlds.

They’re just living in that family football player bubble for now.

Once he’s done, they’ll go back to being treated like island ni66ers. Bama ain’t changed. They’ll move back.

Yeah, that would take reading comprehension by OP. Not a strong suit in Hawaii. I think Hawaii public schools are just in front of Mississippi and Alabama for worst public schools. Obvious that OC3 meant that to the good people of Alabama, a Pacific Islander is probably considered an island n**ger just like a middle eastern person is a "sand n**ger" and they are only being treated nicely because Tua plays for Alabama. If he flops as a QB, you can be **** sure life isn't going to be quite as pleasant for his family around Tuscaloosa.

Actually, Middle Eastern folk are romanticized by being called Hajis or The Muj, but I get your point....P.s. Omar don't Surf

Huh... must be a post 9/11 thing. Interesting. As a middle eastern kid in the 80s living in rural Appalachia (bumf*ck Kentucky, middle of nowhere) I was called a "sand n**ger" and also occasionally an "oreo" (which I thought for the longest time was a compliment- who doesn't love a delicious oreo cookie?). Turns out an "oreo" is someone who is part black/white, but since I am brown I guess the racists just assumed I was a product of a mixed race couple.

Saban may not know the goldmine or pay dirt he just hit...but what he just did with Tua's recruitment and now championship...moved him to the front of the line or "a seat at the table" with the Polynesian Pipeline (Samoans, Tongans, Hawaiians, etc)...all them big muthafreakin trench bullys that normally go to USC, Washington, UCLA, Utah, Nebraska, etc...will be taking another look at the south and especially Alabama.

Our problem on the west coast and PAC 12 is speed and skill players...we have the big rhinoceros lookin dudes for line play...remember University Hawaii when June Jones took over we became decent. I remember we played Richt and Georgia in the Sugar Bowl and got annihilated because we had no speed and no skill players to match...

Saban may have just married both worlds...and in general Polynesian kids don't get in trouble. They are humble. Respectful. And ignite the demon from within when the whistle blows....like Tua...gave all the glory to God after the game...and that is what he meant about why Alabama is like Hawaii....not the scenery...#BibleBelt

I live in Hawaii bro, we are far from the Bible belt... Hawaii is in a very sad state politically and spiritually.

You live here? I bet you aint from here. Am I right? You must be military. If you didn't already know, the locals hate military folk in general because you come into our islands with your big mustangs and drunkeness and show no respect like you own the got **** place...then you find yourself and your buddies layed out in Waikiki from dudes running 30 deep with an avg height of 6'5 and 330lbs standing over you.

If you are local you would know we go to church every Sunday. Throw partys for every and any got **** reason. Share what we have. You mad cuz u not in the circle...

Not military here, been in Hawaii 30 years. Do you live in a bubble or just a high school kid who has not been outside of Laie? I go to church every Sunday and am very active. Most of the people in Hawaii do not go to church regularly, ask any Pastor, except for Laie which is pretty owned and runned by the Mormon church. We are a very liberal state that is why all the liberals come here to run for office and impose their agenda... I ain't mad bro, just don't agree with your world views.

You can live here 50 years but if you aint Polynesian, you aint never gonna be part of the block my friend. I'm from the 94blocc and a protestant son. like i said, you not in the circle...

OP is a loudmouth mahu who takes it in the okole. Coming on here and talking about the military people don't respect the island? Every single time I see someone throwing garbage out their car window or leaving rubbish all over the beach, it's always some fool with a "Defend Hawaii" sticker in the window. GTFOH with your anti military nonsense. You know what would have happened if the US military wasn't in Hawaii before WWII? The Japanese imperial army would have rolled through the island and slaughtered the locals down to the last child to eliminate possible resistance and establish a forward operating base within striking distance of the US.

That's a fact.

But yeah don't thank the military for keeping you from being massacred. Just keep making up stories about how we are evil invaders from the mainland and flying your Kingdom of Hawaii flags off the back of your jacked up POS Toyota Tacoma.

Uncle, your response sounds like an old Alzheimer confederate geezer with a bad bladder from all the illegal moonshine and just couldn't hold your **** in any longer so instead of it coming out of your *****...it came out of your mouth and onto this message board. Got sit down grandpa. General Lee is not calling you back to the squad. Lol.

As for the military thing, I'm from the westside 94blocc aka the hood and live in Ktown/Downtown and only speak from experience. You GTFOH with your John Deere cow milking motherfckn ***...Hawaii was good before and after any haoles came. Japan never invaded us until the US showed up...get your History *** Channel bill paid fckazzzbish...

Ktown- The hood, lol. Sounds like you already melted your brain smoking ice. Pick up a history book. Japan would have f*cked Hawaii up. The US wasn't in South Korea, China, or Vietnam when the Japanese decided they were the master asian race. Anyone who knows the first thing about history knows that if the U.S. hadn't been in Hawaii, Japan would have raced immediately to the islands to establish a military base and put a bullet in the head of any natives who raised a ruckus. You want evidence? Get hooked on phonics, learn to read, and educate yourself on how the Japanese handled the troublemaking locals in the other places Japan invaded. That would put an end to your anti-American fun real quick.

Anyways, you just established an account this month and your first few posts are pure garbage, pretending like you are a hardass moke when in reality you are in all likelihood a mahu with a 5 o'clock shadow who spends his evenings streetwalking and giving $5 blowjobs in Waikiki. Thank god for the ignore button.

Last edited:
Advertisement
God Bless U man. U sound really bitter like a mahu (a transgender for our non-island peeps on here) low-balled u on a BJ. By the way, if you know anything about mahu's in Hawaii...they will straight whoop that *** and scrap...i bet u like to get dominated by the mahu in your role play games...u some disenfranchised or disowned lost cause from your country bumpkin family in the rocky mountains so u decided to come to our island to spread your white power rubbish? By the way, who da fck says "rubbish" anymore...u must be like civil war old...***ka Lol.

OP is an idiot.

I said that’s what they’d call your people in Alabama soon enough, fool. Just like they were doing earlier in the season to Hurts in message boards and social media. I just don’t make shlt up out of thin air.

I’m the last person to pull that shlt. Love the islands. But sounds like you got an attitude.

Learn to read.

You are the idiot. I am educated. College educated and lived in Seattle for over 12 years as a Corporate Accountant for Deutsche Bank and Greystar (largest residential manager in the US)...but I am an island boy at the end of the day.

Unless you are the fcking governor of Alabama, you don't speak for the people Alabama and keep your **** in your mouth. We island people have our generalizations of white and black folk but we treat you like family unless you give us a reason otherwise. As long as the Tagovailoas are respectable and good standing people in their community, they should and will be treated as such...

Keep your insecurities and shortcomings to yourself. Learn that.

Advertisement
This thread went from OP being Polynesian and proud of a local kid that killed it in the national championship game to immediately dissing one of the most popular Former Canes ever and the military all while having a complete lack of understanding that in WW2 Japan was coming for the islands so the could have a strong base against the US to being pretty **** racist lol.

yeah think ya should be band pretty soon dude, congrats.

Unless you got some info on why Polynesian kids don't come to Miami or with a way to make that **** happen or some actual way this relates to Miami, what was the point of ****posting here?

Not military here, been in Hawaii 30 years. Do you live in a bubble or just a high school kid who has not been outside of Laie? I go to church every Sunday and am very active. Most of the people in Hawaii do not go to church regularly, ask any Pastor, except for Laie which is pretty owned and runned by the Mormon church. We are a very liberal state that is why all the liberals come here to run for office and impose their agenda... I ain't mad bro, just don't agree with your world views.

You can live here 50 years but if you aint Polynesian, you aint never gonna be part of the block my friend. I'm from the 94blocc and a protestant son. like i said, you not in the circle...

no one cares.. go away

Advertisement
OP is an idiot.

Learn to read.

You are the idiot. I am educated. College educated and lived in Seattle for over 12 years as a Corporate Accountant for Deutsche Bank and Greystar (largest residential manager in the US)...but I am an island boy at the end of the day.

Unless you are the fcking governor of Alabama, you don't speak for the people Alabama and keep your **** in your mouth. We island people have our generalizations of white and black folk but we treat you like family unless you give us a reason otherwise. As long as the Tagovailoas are respectable and good standing people in their community, they should and will be treated as such...

Keep your insecurities and shortcomings to yourself. Learn that.

OP... go wash the sand outta your ******.

So now every polynesian known to man is going to Bama.

Lol

Ok sure

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back