Fully expect to be 2-2

Advertisement
We needed the next two games to be our first two. Could of worked some of the kinks out and give JW a couple of warm ups before facing top ten rival on the road and a divisional team on the road in a sold out stadium at night.

If they can't actually score blow out victories in these next two games, then it is time to pack it up

Advertisement
Oh, God. I knew this idea would come up. That Diaz isn’t a coRch because Blake James is gifting him with 2 ridiculous patsy wins.

Bethune was up on an Al Golden Canes team late in the third quarter.

They’ll be every bit in it against us on a Saturday as well.

Advertisement
Seriously, Manny Diaz is the worst coach in the history of college football if he loses either of the next 2 games.

Well someone might include Manny which would mean everyone goes with. You lose to either Bethune or Central Michigan, you don’t deserve to coach here again.

LOL, Im actually thinking everyone that had a hand in hiring him, too.

As Brian Billick once said about the instant replay system -- it's time to blow the whole thing up

Advertisement
LOL, Im actually thinking everyone that had a hand in hiring him, too.

As Brian Billick once said about the instant replay system -- it's time to blow the whole thing up
As of right now, everyone that had a hand in hiring him look like some of the dumbest people ever.

I'm not one for short timeframe demands but I want to see Butch Barry show that he's worth whatever we're paying him by the time Vag Tech rolls around. I'm not talking some crazy level of expectation either but just a continued tangible level of improvement of play toward a mediocre-to-average level. Then build on that.

Advertisement
Bethune was up on an Al Golden Canes team late in the third quarter.

They’ll be every bit in it against us on a Saturday as well.

No, they weren’t. Quit making stuff up. Bethune was up 7-0 late in the 1st quarter in 2012. Which honestly is bad enough.

Oh, God. I knew this idea would come up. That Diaz isn’t a coRch because Blake James is gifting him with 2 ridiculous patsy wins.

Could care less about the wins...It's getting confidence and fixing the crap on the field. Can save the season, and make it a decent one... I had us at 9-3... 8-4 is ok but meh

Post UF - offense was roasted by everyone including coaches. Two weeks of focus and changes were made (OL, JW vision), improvements seen.
Post UF - defense widely touted as not the issue. Two weeks of focus and Baker takes some family PTO, D phones it in "we got this", came out unprepared, got behind, attempted to rally, lack of focus and preparation were obvious even to the casual observer.

Games 3, 4 and beyond - chance to marry the two...improvements plus preparation. We'll see.

Advertisement
Back