Full circle?

"They all can be beat; right time, right place, right circumstances."
Mendy Ripstein-------Undisputed

Advertisement
torretta's worse game ever. throwing two picks in a row which alabama converted into 14 points in about 10 seconds. it sucked. lamar's fumble was vomit material.

torretta's worse game ever. throwing two picks in a row which alabama converted into 14 points in about 10 seconds. it sucked. lamar's fumble was vomit material.
Lol @ “vomit material”….and maybe we were in new orlesns??? It was a long time ago, lol. But I do remember the pain, brothers🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeah that Bama team was NO SLOUCH!!! They had a lot of NFL talent on that roster. I still remember watching that game and I was like 12 years old and I still remember the shock of that game. I was EXPECTING a W. This time around not so much 😂🤣🤣😂🤣
I wasn’t born yet.

I wasn’t born yet.
Congratulations I guess 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ Just kidding I wish I was in your situation so I didn’t have to watch that *** whooping. Wasn’t as bad as Clemson in 2015 or UNC last year 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
But it was still a punch in the gut to Miami fans. Gino Toretta and Lamar Miller were on that squad if memory serves correctly. I was a pre teen and more focused on getting my pickle played with by the ladies but I was still a Cane fan. My whole family is so it wasn’t an option NOR DID I WANT IT TO BE!!!! GO CANES!!!!!!

Advertisement
Congratulations I guess 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ Just kidding I wish I was in your situation so I didn’t have to watch that *** whooping. Wasn’t as bad as Clemson in 2015 or UNC last year 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
But it was still a punch in the gut to Miami fans. Gino Toretta and Lamar Miller were on that squad if memory serves correctly. I was a pre teen and more focused on getting my pickle played with by the ladies but I was still a Cane fan. My whole family is so it wasn’t an option NOR DID I WANT IT TO BE!!!! GO CANES!!!!!!
Or Lamar Thomas. Lamar Miller was born in 1991.

Or Lamar Thomas. Lamar Miller was born in 1991.
Good catch bro!!!🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣
I’m not drunk you’re drunk 🤣😂🤣
1625861404966.gif

Advertisement
Back