Fuel for the Fire to the Pagano Crowd

Advertisement
was it pagano or the GM that wanted dorsett?

Gm. Pagano has made passive aggressive comments referring to how awful the ol has been, and not being fixed in three years .

Majority of the players and coaches were unhappy with the PD pick, they had way more important spots to fix than wr.

The GM is awful but Pagano will take the heat and get fired.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Butch has called him twice, he came twice, and he likes working for Butch.

Hire Butch, and we very well may get Pagano like before.

Butch knows good assistants and coordinators.

I think your manCrush. for butch is getting to you lol

I think that most of the coaches that are suggested here are former Butch Davis coordinators or position coaches.

If I want the real deal, I go to the Master - not the students.

Yeahhhh, I love Butch as much as most of you but if Pagano ever came here (and I'm for it but it'd be a HUGE if) then Butch coming too would obviously be only in a coordinator role with about 20 add-ons to his title saying that he's the ultimate "assistant" head coach. This is all almost certainly just a dream but as far as "big" names go it's probably the most likely of any of our fantasies.

Advertisement
Butch should be HC, and it's a good chance Pagano would come work for Butch the third time in his life.

DC and Special Teams.

Butch should be HC, and it's a good chance Pagano would come work for Butch the third time in his life.

DC and Special Teams.

Not that I wouldn't take ANY combo of the two but I think it'd be unprecedented for a guy to go from NFL head coach to college coordinator the immediate following season. Even Cam Cameron was the Ravens OC before that wet bag ended up as an assistant in Baton Rouge. Then again, I wouldn't hire Joe Philbin as an assistant on any college staff.

DC and Special Teams.

Not that I wouldn't take ANY combo of the two but I think it'd be unprecedented for a guy to go from NFL head coach to college coordinator the immediate following season. Even Cam Cameron was the Ravens OC before that wet bag ended up as an assistant in Baton Rouge. Then again, I wouldn't hire Joe Philbin as an assistant on any college staff.

I think it would be unprecedented AND stupid to have the Master working under the student.

Don't recall Pagano being all that successful as a college head coach.

NFL and College don't usually translate as well as some would suppose.

I'm always scared to pick a nfl guy if he's not top caliber because they don't pick the players the gym does, can he recruit that's all I need to know. If anyone can't answer that then to risky

Advertisement

I think that most of the coaches that are suggested here are former Butch Davis coordinators or position coaches.

Seriously man just get butch's **** out your mouth. He's isn't coming to be a coordinator. **** be in the NFL as an HC. Pagano was a positions coach. He was low on the coaching ladder. Thinking Pagano will fallow Butch at the snap of his fingers is as stupid as Miami fans thinking Schiano is huge Miami guy with all these Miami ties

Seriously man just get butch's **** out your mouth. He's isn't coming to be a coordinator. **** be in the NFL as an HC. Pagano was a positions coach. He was low on the coaching ladder. Thinking Pagano will fallow Butch at the snap of his fingers is as stupid as Miami fans thinking Schiano is huge Miami guy with all these Miami ties

I got another idea.

Why don't you go fu*k yourself - sideways.

Pagano isn't coming to Miami. Choke on it.

But if anyone could get him to COME to Miami - Butch could. Fu**ing knothead.

After all, Butch called twice before, and Pagano came.

And while you'll have to make some room to punch your guts sideways - pull Pagano out first.

Just a suggestion. Unless you're wallowed out larger than we can imagine.

I got another idea.

And while you'll have to make some room to punch your guts sideways - pull Pagano out first.

Lmfao someone is butthurt I called him for blowing Butch too much. Lol it's ok. I never said Pagano was coming to Miami. I said he'll be a NFL HC. But seriously stop blowing Butch. I'm gonna hate to think what will happen when Butch isn't the next HC. Just don't commit suicide. Lol

Advertisement

I got another idea.

Lmfao someone is butthurt I called him for blowing Butch too much. Lol it's ok. I never said Pagano was coming to Miami. I said he'll be a NFL HC. But seriously stop blowing Butch. I'm gonna hate to think what will happen when Butch isn't the next HC. Just don't commit suicide. Lol

NO one's butthurt.

I just had a friendly suggestion for you.

Sideways.

Advertisement
Back