Fuel for the Fire to the Pagano Crowd

Advertisement
DKJhx9l.gif

He's not coming to Miami. I've seen others mention this as well. He'll stay in the NFL. Don't know how I would feel about him coming to UM.

Advertisement
Butch has called him twice, he came twice, and he likes working for Butch.

Hire Butch, and we very well may get Pagano like before.

Butch knows good assistants and coordinators.

Advertisement
Butch has called him twice, he came twice, and he likes working for Butch.

Hire Butch, and we very well may get Pagano like before.

Butch knows good assistants and coordinators.

You think the head coach of the Indianapolis Colts will come be the OC for the Miami Hurricanes? Butch has that kind of pull but he's been out of coaching for years? I hope we hire him but come on man.

butch identifies savages i wnt him t the top i dont cre whos under him, take no risks. need someone who kids wnt to play for and someone who can recruit gainst sabn meyer nd fisher. butch is the only guy i know can

Advertisement
He's not coming to Miami. I've seen others mention this as well. He'll stay in the NFL. Don't know how I would feel about him coming to UM.

Exactly. In his first 3 seasons (WITH ***ING CANCER), he went 33-15. He made the playoffs 3 times and is 3-3 in the playoffs. He is a darn good coach, he can get another gig in the NFL.

Advertisement
Hmmm, take another hc gig in the nfl or college for millions or come back to UM as a coordinator for a few hundred thousand? I'm going with the 1st scenario.

Storm clouds gather around Pagano | ProFootballTalk

While I firmly believe he would land another HC job in the NFL (Jags, Phins, Skins), there is definitely plenty of "smoke" suggesting Pagano won't be in Indy next season.

But for you folks who think "our UM" can be like the "other UM", here ya go ...

Pagano has already been told he won't be retained allegedly. Has no business running the team

Advertisement
Back