The one from a few years back?

Amari Daniels
Laurence Seymore
Tyreek Sapp
Jaden McBurrows
Couple kids from Carol City
Pretty sure Jacorey from Booker T too

Advertisement
the QB was at Nova and I know a WR is at University school Brandon Innis is his name big time 8th grader last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Were either of you guys in Tampa a few weekends ago for the little league football tournaments?

Nope, we were at a tournament in Houston. We were supposed to be in Mobile AL for a YNC preseason you’re meant, but not enough 13u teams signed up, so only our 14u team is going. I think if we qualify, the YNC championship is in Fort Lauderdale.

Were either of you guys in Tampa a few weekends ago for the little league football tournaments?
Do you coach in Tampa?

Did you see that team from Maryland run through the Miami Garden Ravens last week? Ravens are tough but the Maryland team put it on them. The same Ravens team whooped up on the Tampa Jags last year

Do you coach in Tampa?

Did you see that team from Maryland run through the Miami Garden Ravens last week? Ravens are tough but the Maryland team put it on them. The same Ravens team whooped up on the Tampa Jags last year

I do coach in Tampa.

I watched the game vs the Maryland Heat & the Ravens. I know the leaders of both organizations.

To be fair about that game..the ravens lost and they don’t make excuses but they have is true 13U team & that Maryland team was a true 14U team. Those kids were much older on that Maryland team.

Advertisement
Do you coach in Tampa?

Interesting note*

I coached maybe 2 or 3 starters on the ravens team previously at different ages.

The Maryland Team is coached by my former college teammate.

He was geekedfor this game because i always give him sh*t about our talent level. They were prepared. I heard they had a few older kids though...but that team he coaches Maryland Heat is loaded. Also that team Miami Central is playingout of Maryland may run it up on Central as well.

I do coach in Tampa.

I watched the game vs the Maryland Heat & the Ravens. I know the leaders of both organizations.

To be fair about that game..the ravens lost and they don’t make excuses but they have is true 13U team & that Maryland team was a true 14U team. Those kids were much older on that Maryland team.

NTX played that Maryland 14u team and lost 14-0. But we had a bunch of players who couldn’t make the trip to U of Maryland for the game.

Advertisement
Back