FSWho stinking up the place

I want FSU unbeaten when they come to Miami as it would be nice to beat them in a shootout and ruin their season.

Advertisement
Arky got Alex Collins he's a stud that's y, fkin staff is awful. *****z live in the school coming out of hs and leave lol.....fkin torture I hate this staff. **** Dalvin cook is fast n ready.

Advertisement
Funny as *** people who think we have a shot against that Fsu machine, dudes r going back to the title game. They are beatable but I would take that recruiting staff and adm, they bout that win at all costs life. They will make a movie bout rapist and this run they on.

Funny as *** people who think we have a shot against that Fsu machine, dudes r going back to the title game. They are beatable but I would take that recruiting staff and adm, they bout that win at all costs life. They will make a movie bout rapist and this run they on.

If you have watched FSU this year they are not a machine this year and unless they start playing better are not going back to the title game. Their Def is average this year and NC St has shown they can be scored on and I don't think their offense is as potent as ours. Funny is the people who have already ordained FSU NC again. There is a reason they play the game on the field not on message boards. NC St struggled with Ga Southern and Old Dominion at home yet they are leading FSU at half. We aren't quite the team FSU is but they can be beaten so I want them ****y and unbeaten come Nov 15.

Advertisement
FSU secondary not very good at tackling, actually they are not nearly as good a team as last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** cook and Rudolph were the real deal, Fsu did everything they can to get them. Unfukin bearable to watch these games, fkin staff and adm need to pack there fkin bags.

**** cook and Rudolph were the real deal, Fsu did everything they can to get them. Unfukin bearable to watch these games, fkin staff and adm need to pack there fkin bags.

Cool is significantly better than Yearby. I swear james coley is a Trojan horse.

Advertisement
Back