FSWho stinking up the place

Advertisement
Don't worry they will.

But hey! PSU lost! Allow me a girlish giggle.

giphy.gif

I remember when a certain FAT AL Folden told Jacoby Brissett no when he was looking to transfer from Florida.

Its a good thing he is only completing 70% of his passes with a 10:1 touchdown to int ratio.

Advertisement
I remember when a certain FAT AL Folden told Jacoby Brissett no when he was looking to transfer from Florida.

Its a good thing he is only completing 70% of his passes with a 10:1 touchdown to int ratio.

Yeah, that seems like a solid decision right now. lol

/Brissett ridiculous scramble for a td pass about 2 min after your post

Kaaya's gonna be special, tho.

Last edited:
Gotta love Jesus Wilson being charged with a felony and dude misses 1 game.

Aqm isn't charged with **** and gets suspended the entire season. Makes me ******* sick.

Advertisement
I said in another thread, I think jameis has killed that locker room. Players tired of his antics and just going through the motions.

Advertisement

I get it, you're mad at Golden and probably for a lot of good reasons, but this ain't one of them.

Golden recruited the **** out of Brissett and Brissett basically gave'em the finger and went some place he had no chance of seeing the field.

Only mark *** punks take their ex-girlfriend back after they cheat on dude with his mortal enemy.

Not to mention, we have Kaaya.

Advertisement
I said in another thread, I think jameis has killed that locker room. Players tired of his antics and just going through the motions.

So what he's killed the locker room with wins, I'll take a killer of locker rooms like that.

Fsu with all the elite sfla kids smh, this university aint bout winning.

Fsu gonna win to much talent.

Sad but true. Spot em 24 pts in the 1st qtr, have a td called back for false start... still win at the end. We should be running this conference and haven't gotten out of the division yet.

Don't ask me if I'm alright.

I can't even watch cfb it hurts too much, watching should of been canes messes it up for me. It's recruiting and coaching that has killed us but people downplay the importance of the elite sfla kids. It's a shame I think the university ain't trynna win, u gotta cheat period end of story. Today's game I'm not even fired up it's out of me I can't watch it.

I get it, you're mad at Golden and probably for a lot of good reasons, but this ain't one of them.

Golden recruited the **** out of Brissett and Brissett basically gave'em the finger and went some place he had no chance of seeing the field.

Only mark *** punks take their ex-girlfriend back after they cheat on dude with his mortal enemy.

Not to mention, we have Kaaya.

**** says a lot bout this staff, dude could of played and said no lmao. Fkin bumb staff

Advertisement
Back