FSwho really is TRASH!

mackjones

Sophomore
And Miami needed a post modern day MIRACLE to narrowly beat them:(. OUCH! Tough-minded Deacons are up 10-0 late in the first- quarter. Yeah, yeah, yeah it's still early in the game and all that. So what.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And Miami needed a post modern day MIRACLE to narrowly beat them:(. OUCH! Tough-minded Deacons are up 10-0 late in the fourth quarter. Yeah, yeah, yeah it's still early in the game and all that. So what.
Miami lost to Virginia and scored 13 points. That’s all you need to know.

But we won
If we beat UVA the same way, it’s still a w
Kinda glad we lost to UVA the Defense has carried us all year.
We needed something to wake this team up.
At the end of the day talent should have won.
At some point we have to hold players accountable for being soft.
Playmakers make plays soft asses look for excuses

FSwho players CHIPPING at each other.:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: But then again, Miami's offensive line personal were yelling and pointing their fingers at each other against mighty Virginia ( That extra-curricular activity was on Miami's sidelines. ). Yikes.

Lol FSU D dominated Miami? No Miami’s offense just sucks and looked a lot better the second half. This announcer is an idiot.

Advertisement
#FireTaggart is hilarious on twitter right now lol. Canes fans got the #KeepTaggartForever going lol

Advertisement
well we had a QB complete 40 percent of his passes against them AGAIN but people here want to crown him as the next great hope. both QBs are bad.
So anyone suggesting we need to look towards the future is somehow “crowning” Perry?

Ok buddy. Makes total sense.

Advertisement
So anyone suggesting we need to look towards the future is somehow “crowning” Perry?

Ok buddy. Makes total sense.

i prefer perry over rosier due to potential, but the board acts like perry has been lights out minus a few throws. that was the point.

i prefer perry over rosier due to potential, but the board acts like perry has been lights out minus a few throws. that was the point.
Ok gotcha. I haven’t seen it but you’re probably right with the overreactions we see here every day

Ok gotcha. I haven’t seen it but you’re probably right with the overreactions we see here every day

yup no worries that's all. trust me, I'm annoyed with the QB situation/offense, but im more mad at the talented young kid who doesn't seem to care vs the former baseball player w little talent. i wish perry had been lights out and UVA was just a freshman mess up, but sadly, it was expected given his inconsistent play leading up to it

Last edited:
Advertisement
yup no worries that's all. trust me, I'm annoyed with the QB situation/offense, but im more mad at the talented young kid who doesn't seem to care vs the former baseball player w little talent.
I completely agree. I think Richt has really botched this situation but obviously Perry isn’t doing himself any favors

well we had a QB complete 40 percent of his passes against them AGAIN but people here want to crown him as the next great hope. both QBs are bad.

That 40% number is a weak argument. Drops and a little help from his HC/OC and that number is a lot better. Instead we ran the same four vertical concepts we show every single week on film, in which the kid either was getting leveled or firing off a 50-50 ball. 40% is about the best you can expect with that kind of play-calling. I could give a **** about the statistics, I saw the kid complete passes the other guy can't. Coach him up.

That 40% number is a weak argument. Drops and a little help from his HC/OC and that number is a lot better. Instead we ran the same four vertical concepts we show every single week on film, in which the kid either was getting leveled or firing off a 50-50 ball. 40% is about the best you can expect with that kind of play-calling. I could give a **** about the statistics, I saw the kid complete passes the other guy can't. Coach him up.

k. i agree that he's got all the talent in the world, but you can't ignore his faults either. hes a young kid, but the knock on him all summer and now is the same. sure the offense has to be better, but if a kid refuses to do the necessary work (this is well-documented) and still struggles outside of a few moments (hes been meh to awful since FIU regardless of stats or not), he doesnt deserve a free pass either.

Well It didn't last long laughing on FSU again. The ACC is so bad I fully expect FSU to be ranked tomorrow while corch MR still installing a new super duper offense with Malware Rozier in charge again. BC must be licking their chops for their Friday bowl.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back