FSU's magic kicker

Advertisement
I am not sure if we (Bucs) have another kicker on staff. Though the kicks at practice today were going wide. :( I just look forward to the first round punter we will take next year.

I am not sure if we (Bucs) have another kicker on staff. Though the kicks at practice today were going wide. :( I just look forward to the first round punter we will take next year.

(Jim Mora voice) PUNTER!!! You talkin about a PUNTER!!! We're going full ****** and drafting a long-snapper with a top ten pick!!! Did you see the Giants lose a conference championship game because of a PUNTER!?!?!?

Get off my bucs. All of you ****** dolphin fans have no room to talk....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Peter King: "I mean, yikes. If the guy you drafted in the second round to be your kicker for the next 12 years has butterflies on Aug. 11, what will he be like Dec. 11, when the game matters?"

Advertisement
He's my fantasy football kicker.. Hopefully he doesn't miss any more. lol

Gimme Matt Prater in that dome, and that garbage offense all day.

He wasn't available. I drafted him in the last round.

You already had your draft?

Yes had it last weekend. Many think it's stupid but I like doing it early. It makes you think harder and make tougher decisions. I like my team too:

QB - Brees
RB - L. Bell
RB - D. Freeman
WR - K. Benjamin
WR - W. Snead
TE - C. Fleener
Flex - P. Dorsett
Def - Houston
K - Aguayo
Bench
R. Jennings
J. Graham
D. Sproles
J. Winston
D. Booker
V. Cruz
J. Gordon

I took some chances on guys returning from injury but if you pan out could be some steals. Have a potential trade of L. Bell, J. Graham, and P. Dorsett for AP, Amari Cooper, and G. Olsen in the works. Dude is a huge Steelers fan so he wants Bell bad.

Advertisement
Wide left? wide right? laces out? Need more info

I always will get a warm glow and a smile on my face when I hear or think FSU and field goal in same sentence. Bobby probably still wakes up with nightmares screaming "go though, go though!!!!!".

Miko Grimes just tweeted and blamed Ryan Tannehill and his "*** buddies" in the Bucs front office...

Advertisement
Miko Grimes just tweeted and blamed Ryan Tannehill and his "*** buddies" in the Bucs front office...

Tqw2HR8.gif

He's my fantasy football kicker.. Hopefully he doesn't miss any more. lol

Yes had it last weekend. Many think it's stupid but I like doing it early. It makes you think harder and make tougher decisions. I like my team too:

QB - Brees
RB - L. Bell
RB - D. Freeman
WR - K. Benjamin
WR - W. Snead
TE - C. Fleener
Flex - P. Dorsett
Def - Houston
K - Aguayo
Bench
R. Jennings
J. Graham
D. Sproles
J. Winston
D. Booker
V. Cruz
J. Gordon

I took some chances on guys returning from injury but if you pan out could be some steals. Have a potential trade of L. Bell, J. Graham, and P. Dorsett for AP, Amari Cooper, and G. Olsen in the works. Dude is a huge Steelers fan so he wants Bell bad.

Nice. Labor Day weekend for the league I run. Good luck bro.

QB - Brees
RB - L. Bell
RB - D. Freeman
WR - K. Benjamin
WR - W. Snead
TE - C. Fleener
Flex - P. Dorsett
Def - Houston
K - Aguayo
Bench
R. Jennings
J. Graham
D. Sproles
J. Winston
D. Booker
V. Cruz
J. Gordon

Nice. Labor Day weekend for the league I run. Good luck bro.

Labor Day for me too. #3 pick in a 10 team league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back