FSU's Jimbo Fisher 'HATES' UM fired meal ticket Al Golden

What do you expect the guy to say? "Yeah I'm not surprised. He sucked. Horrible coach."...he's gonna take the classy route. I'm sure Dabo or any other coach in the ACC prob would say the same thing. Even though they all knew the man was a dumpster fire and was holding the conference by allowing us to be horrible.
Exactly (and Dabo, London, and PJ all had similar comments). Coaches don't bash each other in situations like this. It's an unwritten rule.

Advertisement
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that's all the confirmation anyone should ever need that we made the right move.

When your biggest enemy, who has whooped you 6 times in a row, is upset that the coach he was feasting on is gone, you are moving in the right direction.

its been like that for years our bots need to start hanging around on SLD side of Miami

These are silly interviews. What's Fisher going to say? It's still a relatively small coaching community and they all sympathize with guys getting canned. That being said I'm sure Jimbo is watching this hiring very closely. The right hire and it's going to make his job more difficult pulling the right kids from South Florida.

Good to see you on the boards, PC.

These are silly interviews. What's Fisher going to say? It's still a relatively small coaching community and they all sympathize with guys getting canned. That being said I'm sure Jimbo is watching this hiring very closely. The right hire and it's going to make his job more difficult pulling the right kids from South Florida.

Good to see you on the boards, PC.

Good to be back. What'd I miss while I was away? LoL

Advertisement
Just typical coach speak, nothing to see here. That being said, a few FSU fans I know don't want us to hire Butch.

They know what that means if we do; it means Miami wants to win, right now. They are actually less afraid of a guy like Herman, lol.

My intern played at U.N.C for Butch Davis for one year and then the other coaches. When he first got there U.N.C feared playing The U but by the time he graduated in 2012 they were actually looking forward to playing Miami. Hopefully the BOT and Blake James will realize that it's not all about appearances, and they will hire a Coach that gets it. Football is a vicious sport and there's and attitude that you have to play with otherwise we'll continue to get spanked on the field.

Advertisement
Back