FSUAFO

Advertisement
Advertisement
The stars are aligning.

A cornered animal is at it's most dangerous, until it ***** itself and rolls into the fetal position.

Kill shot coming.
85la3g.gif

I think we some how figure it out.. and win.

This ain’t them Dalvin Cook & Jamis Winston Noles.

They good, but they are for sure beatable.

This is prob the 2nd best defense they’ll have seen so far.

Our OL will be a major factor if we pull it off. Cause I think we’ll have to do it mostly running and controlling the clock.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we some how figure it out.. and win.

This ain’t them Dalvin Cook & Jamis Winston Noles.

They good, but they are for sure beatable.

This is prob the 2nd best defense they’ll have seen so far.

Our OL will be a major factor if we pull it off. Cause I think we’ll have to do it mostly running and controlling the clock.

^^^ THIS.

Florida State is good, but far from great.

Boston College had them dead to right if now for those 18 ungodly penalties... Clemson wins if their walk-on kicker drills a chip-shot... Duke had a slight third quarter lead before losing Riley Leonard for the game just before the fourth quarter.

Noles defense has some holes and Jordan Travis can get turnover-happy if pressured.

Look back at 2014; Miami had the defending champion, #2 Noles down 16-0 early and 23-10 at halftime— before getting worn down in the second half by Dalvin Cook and outscored 20-3—losing by four... in a game when the Noles were 9-0, the Canes were 6-3 and UM went on finish 6-7.

UM had that game and gave it away but point being, they brought the fight against a better FSU team than this one—while the Canes in 2023 are better squad than they were in 2014.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back