FSU

Advertisement
Not sure what English you want worked on.

You do know that the truth is the best defense against libel, don't you?

Check the case law, then get back to me.

"Not sure what English you want worked on." LMAO.

If you have proof that Donna Shalala took kick backs from Nevin Shapiro, then by all means share it with us. I would find it hard to believe that someone who can't read or write would have more info than the FBI.
4QueenDude.jpg

Oh, I know more than you think, including those that prosecuted Shapiro. There is a substantial set of documents and court records requiring her to return the swindled $ out of Barry, and many others. Now, if you want to play English professor on a freaking msg board, with fabrications and fake bravado, then have at it. In the meantime, I'm waiting for the libel case law.

Advertisement
As soon as you posted that picture at the bowling alley as evidence of kickbacks, I knew you were trolling. Good work...you had me.

If you have proof that Donna Shalala took kick backs from Nevin Shapiro, then by all means share it with us. I would find it hard to believe that someone who can't read or write would have more info than the FBI.
View attachment 31760

Oh, I know more than you think, including those that prosecuted Shapiro. There is a substantial set of documents and court records requiring her to return the swindled $ out of Barry, and many others. Now, if you want to play English professor on a freaking msg board, with fabrications and fake bravado, then have at it. In the meantime, I'm waiting for the libel case law.

As soon as you posted that picture at the bowling alley as evidence of kickbacks, I knew you were trolling. Good work...you had me.

Glad you appreciate good work...now take your intern *** and pass the reports to UM Admin & Blake.

View attachment 31760

Case law? I hardly doubt that the Learned Spades could even give you the elements and defenses for libel without using Google.

Advertisement

View attachment 31760

Glad you appreciate good work...now take your intern *** and pass the reports to UM Admin & Blake.

No, really, I thought you were being serious at first. Great work.

This ******* FSU vs USF game better end soon. Must see tennis!

Now they're putting tennis on ESPNU. It all makes perfect sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back